View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Hands 
Rank 14
Rank 14

I would like some hands to grab her ass or boobs or to hold her head down on my cock or even just to spank her with. The avatar looks kinda weird with no arms too.

Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:04 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

As far as I remember, there are plans to add hands to a later version. Yeah, they are needed :)

Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:11 am
Rank 7
Rank 7

That would be indeed welcome. One can only hope (Razer Hydra / STEM).

Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:27 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

Keep in mind that i am not native English speaker please :)
I wish I could make use of another language so well. (victim of a crappy public education system)

Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:00 pm
Rank 7
Rank 7

Took me some time to learn. But i do use English daily at work so that helps alot as well.

Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:58 pm
Rank 4
Rank 4

I just want to add some additional thoughts about the hands option.
When you look down you can see your feet, part of your body (your belly) and of course the most important thing - your dick :)
But it would be very nice if when looking down you can see your hands both of them next to your body.
From there it would be good to have the option to interact with them - moving hands through the body of the girls (changing hands shape while moving through different body parts, just closing fingers to fit the relief, for example - shaping around the boobs, ass, hand, belly, etc) and when you interact with object (grab some object) keep the object in the hand.
Then you can add "attach to" option while keep an object in your hand (for example some vibrator) - attach to mouth, vagina etc
Or you can leave the hands in puppet mode so you can drag and drop and move them around (I think this would be easy to do).
Also it would be nice to have the option to choose the finger positions - fist, 2 fingers, 3 fingers, etc. And then have the option to interact with girls intimate parts (vagina, anus, mouth).
Those are just a suggestions which I believe will add additional realism and interactions to the already brilliant game physics.

PS - yesterday I tried 3.5 version - excellent work guys! Keep up the good work!

Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:31 am
Rank 17
Rank 17

Would be better when you press p that you actually pulled down your pants and then the mouse arrow was hand so you grabbed dick/breast, clothes with hand, problem can be it hides what you want to see:)

Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:26 pm
Rank 4
Rank 4

Just to add another thought about the hands:

I know that the game supports Oculus, and as I see there is also "Oculus touch" (https://www.oculus.com/en-us/rift/#oculus-touch).
Now imagine if you look down and you are able to see your character hands next to the body and being able to control them - along with Oculus gadgets, that would be a fantastic experience!
This is just a suggestion and I realize that even if you agree to do that, this will be included in a much later version.
I like what you do and if there is an option to donate monthly fee - I'll gladly do it. There are projects that deserves to be supported and Xstoryplayer is one of them.
Ave!

Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:11 am
Rank 6
Rank 6

I think i read in another post that hands are coming in v4, but im posting here to show my interest just the same.

Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]