View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 The Girls of XSP In Fast Sex Mode Past and Present 
Rank 15
Rank 15

What I think is very important, and wanted by many people, is the ability to have any girl from any currant or previous version in fast sex mode. It is true that not every girl has a connection with every story, but for fast sex, that doesn't matter. The most important think for fast sex mode in my opinion is to have the freedom to explore any fantasy, with any combination of the existing characters. This would include the ability as well, to choose any of the available locations. Keeping fast sex mode open for full fantasy exploration :)

Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:23 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

agreed, I love tiffany and want to fuck around with her in the new version XD Soon i hope =)

Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:29 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

Anyone who's read some of my previous posts will know that I whole-heartedly support this.

Getting all the girls usable in fast sex should be the very 1st thing on the agenda, to my mind.
Followed by getting the stories from v2.x up and running with the v3 engine, even if none of the art assets are changed or improved, just getting the stories all playable under one single executable would be a big step in the right direction, again, to my mind.

If there's some overwhelming technical hurdle to prevent the stories from getting ported in, well, I suppose that's how the cookie crumbles. But there shouldn't be that big of an issue getting all the girls into fast sex. Sure, I'm not a coder/programmer, but it can't be much harder than copy/pasting some code and then tweaking it to make the skins match the models. Ok, I'm sure that's an oversimplification, but it literally MUST be easier & faster than going ahead with v4.

Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:39 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

Someguy01 wrote:
Anyone who's read some of my previous posts will know that I whole-heartedly support this.

Getting all the girls usable in fast sex should be the very 1st thing on the agenda, to my mind.
Followed by getting the stories from v2.x up and running with the v3 engine, even if none of the art assets are changed or improved, just getting the stories all playable under one single executable would be a big step in the right direction, again, to my mind.

If there's some overwhelming technical hurdle to prevent the stories from getting ported in, well, I suppose that's how the cookie crumbles. But there shouldn't be that big of an issue getting all the girls into fast sex. Sure, I'm not a coder/programmer, but it can't be much harder than copy/pasting some code and then tweaking it to make the skins match the models. Ok, I'm sure that's an oversimplification, but it literally MUST be easier & faster than going ahead with v4.

Honestly we don't NEED the stories imported, We can play those in XSP2 just fine. We need the girls imported so we can bring them to the dungeon. I don't see the point of re-programming a whole story that works fine if your not changing anything. I know eventually they want to mesh it all into one game, but I'd be perfectly happy with just being able to use the girls in freemode and modded scenarios.

Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:25 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

Yeah. as well as all existing locations. should be quite easy to implement :)

Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]