View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 More A.I. relationship building / virtual girlfriend style. 
Rank 8
Rank 8

Just was thinking that a play mode feature which would let the player choose a virtual girl that they want to romance and play a continuous relationship simulation with her would be fun. With the A.I. she could remember the player's chosen name and what they have done together in past play sessions.

Would also like to see the woman react to touch more in free mode as touching their butt, breasts or pussy doesn't really do anything. With erotic sex games it's honestly the little details that count.

Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:05 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

Yeah i think that's their Overall goal with XMoon university AKA XSP9.0 Multiple girls, all living in the same environment, probably a sorority house with hot teachers and students. with bob the janitor and peter as the head of the A/V club. We haven't met the jock or the professor yet but it's coming, slowly but surly =)

Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:25 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

Sorry to bring Illusion games again.
But I am curious, anything related to Artificial Academy?

Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:41 pm
Rank 6
Rank 6

Like a tamagotchi! Remember those? Only one you can do dirty things with.

Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:09 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

Nautica wrote:
Yeah i think that's their Overall goal with XMoon university AKA XSP9.0 Multiple girls, all living in the same environment, probably a sorority house with hot teachers and students. with bob the janitor and peter as the head of the A/V club. We haven't met the jock or the professor yet but it's coming, slowly but surly =)

I believe that we met the professor on Wet Dreams.

Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:26 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

YuJuJo wrote:
Just was thinking that a play mode feature which would let the player choose a virtual girl that they want to romance and play a continuous relationship simulation with her would be fun. With the A.I. she could remember the player's chosen name and what they have done together in past play sessions.

Would also like to see the woman react to touch more in free mode as touching their butt, breasts or pussy doesn't really do anything. With erotic sex games it's honestly the little details that count.

This is what im planing on doing in my new story ETD iv already got the touching and relationship parts done just need to work on the story :D

ESKARN'S TUTORIALS

Eskarn's Dungeon Mod(BETA)

Eskarn's puzzle map (story)

Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]