View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 More dialogs, more seduction, develop AI 
Rank 6
Rank 6

Hello,

Even if I am very interested in the sex part of XSP, I am still frustrated with the absence of individualized behavior of the girls in XSP 3. and with the absence of dialogue interaction with them. The end of the Tentacle Dream (XSP 3.5) is a a good example of my concern. The only things you have to do is to look at the horny monster while he is fucking and: 1. have a blowjob from the 2 girls and 2. get the girls back from the cave to the lab. Let's admit that this is very basic and does not require considerable thought.

My point here is that I would really love to see more real interaction / relationship with the girls.

My ideal storyline would be:
- Get away from these "monster" things and go back to XPS2.0 type of stories
- Use the chat website of XPS 2.0 as the backbone of the whole game, i.e. you log into the chat, choose a girl and start talking with her. The goal would be to seduce the girl and, of course, to have sex with her and the game would consist to find out how to achieve this. Each girl would have her own centers of interest and behavior, one could be an actress, one could love animals, one could be a fashion victim. One would be shy and you should be very gentle and progress slowly with her, one would be adventurous and you could go fast.
- Develop the story for each girl around her personal environment (like e.g. for Jenna in XSP 2.0).
- Develop AI so that dialogs are much more free and natural (a good example of the problem is given by Tomcat here (viewtopic.php?f=16&t=3737#p12622)) and you can really find out how to seduce the girls and bring them into your bed (or wherever you want to fuck them)
- Create situations where individual stories of 2 girls cross, so that you may meet several girls together to have more fun.
- Have hidden girls (e.g. have a VIP section in the chat website that you could unlock by doing specific actions)
- Make more use of the city map (e.g. it's eleven p.m., let's go to a bar and see if I can catch a girl)

Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]