View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 KIIROo Support 
Rank 8
Rank 8

Has anyone seen this? Would be nice to have this compatible with XSP:

https://www.kiiroo.com/

This is an automated interactive male masturbatur competed with contraction rings and a touch pad to control the thrust and contraction of the device. It also has a built in stand so that it can be used hands free. I have to say this would be a mighty nice addition to the virtual sex experience. Oculous Rift + leap motion + hands free automated interactive orifice = Virtual woman paradise!

Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:57 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

hi,

did you try it out on your own?
Those things look mostly good on paper and are quite disappointing when they are bought.

I bought a quite similar thing recently: the Lovense Max.
it also connects via Bluetooth to a PC and has a vibrating and a pumping part. But beside a lot of noise I nearly feel nothing.

M.

Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:41 am
Rank 8
Rank 8

I did try it and I have to agree with you completely. Unless i'm really horny I am not able to get much out of the device. It is simply too weak to really take you all the way. By itslef, without any visual stimulation the device is not usable... I have submitted a request email for ways to improve the product but as it is now, it's nothing special.

Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]