View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:02 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Can these elements be implemented? 
Rank 16
Rank 16

ehatman01 wrote:
One more suggestion. Remove "i can't touch this yet" because in you should have to use your own self control, Door scene for example if you did touch saiko she would just slam the door on you just as if you were to try and enter her apartment.

There is a mod for that, it bothered me too because i'm not big on story, i just want to get in and fuck things up lol. The mod is called tentacle dreams EX by Munky, Not sure if he updated it yet for 3.5.

here os his thread for it
http://www.xmoonproductions.org/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=3566

Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:08 am
Rank 13
Rank 13

It may be this build is mostly for the modders and those who know their way around config files.
me, I'm just out to play the game as given to me. and that is quite honestly A BIT below expectations.

for one thing, the girls STILL give replies that make little to no sense. 'yes, I am here' for example. Why is this answer even in the game so far?
and 'sleep'. which should at the very least have put the character to sleep or also permitted it to be used without any silly opinions or remarks. but no. apparently, in this world, 'go to sleep' is an instruction to get ready to recceive oral(or the tongueless equivalent).

and I suppose the girls not doing anything to approach the chains before they are positioned right below them is better than having them be 'independent' enough to approach it, lift their hands, and go zigzagging through the dungeon, but it's rather annoying.

furthermore, while in the chains(which apparently requires them to agree to be chained, not just attached and lifted, which has them be sort of 'locked' to the floor) they assume stiff poses that, combined with the requirement of attaching their hands to the center set of cuffs, renders the whole thing pointless to me. It is my hope that at least some of these issues(say, the dialogue replies) be corrected at some point before 4.0.

For those who might think I'm being too harsh; Please note that I expect no improvements for some time to come. I am merely attempting to ensure that these 'childhood dieseases' are taken care of before development goes much further. also, I would not have had anything at all to say if I did not care about the game. I like the idea, I like where it is going, but at present, getting any enjoyment out of it(I've finished the storylines) requires me to forcibly ignore large portions of what's left. When it works, the program is great. when it doesn't...

well, I've played worse. at least this game don't go BSOD on me, like a certain product by a company with unimaginably greater resources and marketshare. so, yeah. well done. I'll certainly be keeping an eye on things.

a small thing at the end; kindly stop locking the girls heads facing DOWN. They should be able to assume the head-position of our choosing, insofar as the body's position allows it. the stocks, say. this is not a medieval thing, where peasants might come by and toss rotten fruit at her; her attention should be on us, or the other girl. preferably as we instruct. and if we make a change, like lifting her head, there should be some effort made on her part to KEEP it raised, at least for a time.

really looking forward to seeing what will come next. I'll shut up now. :)

Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:44 pm
Rank 7
Rank 7

We also need the ability to dissolve clothing.

Monica needs to have a version of Saiko clothing just as Saiko needs to have a version of Monica clothing..

Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:32 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

I like people who expect non-finished games to be finished ;)

ESKARN'S TUTORIALS

Eskarn's Dungeon Mod(BETA)

Eskarn's puzzle map (story)

Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:17 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

Eskarn wrote:
I like people who expect non-finished games to be finished ;)

Right :)))))

Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:19 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3