View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:33 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Can these elements be implemented? 
Rank 1
Rank 1

This game needs the following..
>A character creation kit.
Klub 17 has a great system that you could look at and implement something similar.
>We can create people and put them into custom scenes and so on
>Bush and so on
Add a cloth creation system that you can draw lines onto the body then extudes it with the ability to add buckles and zips, etc.
>Scissors we need, scissors to cut cloth.
>Creature needs to be added to dungeon
toggle off and on and a slider for stages
>sleep function dungeon
>dildo creation system
>Level creation system
all games use modular assets and its pretty simple to put a level builder that allows your community to snap and connect theses assets and place objects into the scene
>filemaker is a joke you should have theses functions as toggles not having to uncomment code just to do something
fan made packs should be loaded from the pack directory in filemaker and theses packs should have a .txt file with the required assets on which they would be repacked as a mod.

on that topic it would probaly allow your community to give mod files that are packed with assets because to use them you would need xstoryplayer in the first place then making it meaningless to go after someone for that in the first place.
>Dungeon Toys
Let's talk about dicks it needs to be on every girl not just one and same with toys and so on.
>Dungeon also needs to be converted into a dev tool because having access to everything is better than nothing and it means that modders don't have to put things into it that should be in it.
>Water bondage
>Suction cups
Game visual setting set to the lowest by default because having it at maximum value at the beginning is mad, setting profiles i.e performance junkie > pc master race
>Electrified bondage
>Roasting, heat or burns and so on
candles, wax
>creature creation
because changing the abilities of the creation would be swell like a slug that can penetration.
>drag hand needs to have a double click and follow me.
>strip commands for everything

That about covers everything that i can think about.

Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:43 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

Yes Klub 17 was great in it’s day, but now compared to XSP it looks and feels very dated.
I’m sure when XSP has been around for more than 13 years it will have all these features you listed, and more.

Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:01 pm
Rank 7
Rank 7

I'm glad to see you didn't read past the third line but it shouldn't take 13 years to get up to that amount of content, 2 years minimum that is how long before the community begins to dip and something better comes along because of waiting you may have loyalist but most of the community would be gone by then if it took that long to implement features like that.

Visuals? You claim that it looks very out of date when in reality klub 17 has a better graphics engine and runs more smoothly and further more both games look the same however klub 17 has better specular mapping on many objects unlike XSP.

From a game mechanic point of view, XSP cloth system stands apart along with its first person gameplay unlike klub 17 strange third person gameplay. However XSP it needs an inventory/pocket system so that things like your card can be stored into your pocket and pull out just as you would in the real world.

Also. Research theses things before you comment on it as what you said about visuals sounds like you wrote it up from memory and doing it from memory is like looking at a 8bit JPEG image.

More things.
>Command Lists need to be in the help menu as an extra page
>Dungeon lights need to have a color changer and dimer as its like a spotlight and its using the old style lighting model which is redundant and as a result uses more computer power. UPGRADE THIS NOW.
>Chains and stocks are broken
NPCs don't goto the lifter/chains and when follow they walk around it which means they are path finding an object attach to the roof this needs to be fixed.
Stocks they just fall over
>Projector needs to be able to use the slideshow from campaign instead of that bizarre video
>Projector needs to be able to stream music VIA video links, It isn't that hard to incorporate depending on how the projector is setup.
>Light sources need to be destroyable and addable
>Table is broken from some NPCs
Needs to be fixed so both NPCs can use it instead of just one, Just transfer the animations from the model or what would be better is to create a standard set of animations that all rigs can use.
>LODS, It needs Lods.
>Bash the basement and apartment building into a single level because going between scenes is stupid when the area should be a single level, however convert the rooms into load modules so that until activated they aren't rendered and not a load on the computer and Going outside should be a separate level and create a city environment that connects to all the environments expect the caves.
>All the apartment rooms should have people in them, randomize the alien location for paid customers so that different girls can be in the alien campaign and thus used in dungeon.
>Different mutations for the alien could be a thing as well and could work with what's mention above.

How to boast community
>Rebuild your demo into a single short episode that is small demonstration of the game and is a hook for players to buy the full game.
A single scene like for example room 318 and saiko just after you've taken the alien back to the lab and return to her room or before that scene preferably before because you build investment in saving her and having to take it back to your lab then visit her again to experience that scene then after which ending the demo and playing a video or information about buying the game similar to how games advertised their paid versions 20 years ago for example doom.

set it up so that it can't accept different packs because its a demo or it can but not custom content and only stuff within that demo can be used and then forces the user to buy then buy the game or ignore it completely.

Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:22 am
Rank 7
Rank 7

>Shoes and stockings need to be interactive because it is stupid to have them as a static object.
>Body stockings need to be a thing and Pantyhose and so on

Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:33 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

TK17 is technically the pirated version of a Thrixxx product. Which had a much larger development budget than this game/sim has had. Essentially this game is still proving the concept of softbody physics in a sex sim. TK17 is also based upon another code base that has literally had millions of dollars poured into it.

This is definitely comparing apples to oranges. This game is bleeding edge as to what it is trying to accomplish. Modularizing all the objects is on its way. TK17 and XStoryPlayer are just not comparable at all. One is built by an established company, and the other is brand new going out on a limb tech.

Most of the people in this forum are cup half full folks. So take that view with a grain of salt. Also understand, we like the direction the dev process is taking. We don't mind waiting and we love the fact that devs are listening. So yes, do we want to see a lot of things that TK17 has? YES!!! However, we would never want it to be a clone of that game. We specifically want the softbody and highly interactive capabilities the engine now possesses.

Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:42 am
Rank 7
Rank 7

Someone said it! We don't mind waiting.. I'm sure you don't but everyone else does and that's the truth your not recognizing by the time of release you've become another dodgson and nobody cares because someone else has done it in the time you have taken.

More things we need.
>Breast milk
Recycling the cum can be used to get something similar

Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:57 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

TK17 is a shitty old pose player, sure it was good in it's day but it's 2015. you can't compare an old pose player to a new interactive real-time physics environment even if you ignore the fact that that game has 12 more years of development there are still many other factors. and Really? better graphics lol. All the girls in that game look like they're from the plant of the apes. Sure you could customize your ape lady but they all had that same look. Considering the speed at which this game is moving development-wise it will be where you are impatiently whining about and further within the next few years, maybe even sooner depending on which tools become available to us. For now the real modding is left to those who can afford to own maya. But if we get tools to not have to use maya expect an explosion of mods to hit the forums in a very short period of time. It isn't the development teams fault you bought the game in the early stages. Don't whine about why V9 features aren't available in v3.5. Requesting features and making suggestions is one thing but rudely implying that the devs haven't added your favorite features yet just makes you sound like a spoiled child.

Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:54 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

ehatman01 wrote:
I'm glad to see you didn't read past the third line but it shouldn't take 13 years to get up to that amount of content, 2 years minimum

Only 2 years, gee thanks for that, I'm glad somebody knows how long this is supposed to take.
And I think you meant maximum not minimum.
ehatman01 wrote:
Visuals? You claim that it looks very out of date when in reality klub 17 has a better graphics engine and runs more smoothly and further more both games look the same however klub 17 has better specular mapping on many objects unlike XSP.

I’m sorry but I don’t understand all those big technical words.
I thought better graphics meant that the characters looked more realistic. And I was under the impression that games had improved.
Attachment:
Untitled-1.jpg
Untitled-1.jpg [ 381.46 KiB | Viewed 18816 times ]

How stupid of me. Looking at them side by side it’s pretty obvious that the game from 2002 looks far more realistic.
ehatman01 wrote:
Also. Research theses things before you comment on it as what you said about visuals sounds like you wrote it up from memory and doing it from memory is like looking at a 8bit JPEG image.

I’m currently researching “8bit jpeg” because I have absolutely no idea as to what you are trying to say in that line.

Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:37 am
Rank 7
Rank 7

Alright hostility! Please don't do that, There absolutely no need to do that.

Firstly. Let's stop talking about the visuals. There is no need to bring it up. We are talking about game mechanics and this is something completely different visuals are just art.

Oh and Don't bother mentioning about how Klub 17 has a different posing system because i know, you know and everyone else reading this topic knows and so there's no reason to bring that up either.

Why did i mention Klub 17? Because of its customization this is something extremely useful in the game industry for creating characters from an existing mesh and mold it.

Why do you think so many games have similar looking NPC's, Its a fast way of generating NPC's that can fill the environment and give it life.

What's better about procedural generation is when put back to back to this is that you can generate an entire mesh that is completely different from the next however it wouldn't be recommend for such a small scale project.

Now about Maya from the impression given by your post you make it seem like there aren't alternative. There are options out there that are free and they support rigging and skinning and that's really the only problem you would have and what's better is that ZBrush a sculpting tool that most artist if not all in the games industry use is very cheap when compared to Maya and what's even better is you can take theses models into another cheap program called Marvelous designer and generate clothing for your one of a kind model.

Now about Maya from the impression given by your post you make it seem like there aren't alternative and believe me there are, There are options out there like BLENDER that are free and support rigging/skinning which is really the only thing you would do with your character model in Maya.

ZBrush is a considerably cheaper program that most or if not all in the games industry use and it is a sculpting program that allows you to sculpt out entire models out like you would do with actual clay and it is used frequently to create character models and export them. I suspect that the creature model was actually exported with its UVW from this progrm as some of the seams are visual from the top and it has a habit of unwrapping in that way if you choose to use this.

Another program is called Marvelous Designer and as with ZBrush it is cheap and is built to generate clothing for meshes you've made or onto the default models and this tool can be extremely powerful for creating custom content, It is still pretty rough on the edges and could use some refinement but it is very fun to use.

Now.. I don't once complaining about the game being in an incomplete state beyond the title although thats more of a helpful suggestion as with this topic and what section it is in that the game needs theses things and soon.

Finally. Spoiled child? Really? Do you feel it necessary to reduce yourself to name calling?

Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:13 pm
Rank 7
Rank 7

Two years is just a good amount of time for any project to take depending on a few things, Plus you've got the issue of the amount of time your putting into a project VS the amount of work your getting out of it.

Oh? You don't know what specular map is? Alright. Its map that is black and white and controls how shiny an object is most people will create them from the ground up in gimp or photoshop or those really handy programs that generate them but.. others will use a texture otherwise known as your diffuse to create it and that is a very bad practice as the texture has things you don't want to be specular.

Polycount is the only reason why your argument holds up, If they had the same amount of polygons they would equally be the same and they would be using a better method for hair creation as well.

This is a good example of how memory works not really keeping the details because you may remember the basic forms but details are missing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEzhxP-pdos

Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:41 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next