View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:00 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Can these elements be implemented? 
Rank 16
Rank 16

Listen kid, most of here know what a specular map is and what an 8bit jpeg is lol. Also we know what 3d modeling tools are out there. a good 90% of us have played skyrim and edited things there. And to smith, really dude? you think that 2002 image with the girls pigtails clipping through her shoulders and 2d looking everything looks more realistic? Come-onn. If you love that game so much go play that. pull those models and tell me if they have collision maps. I'm quite certain you'll get board pretty quick. We all want custom characters and simple ways like sliders to customize the girls in game now. We have had many many threads on the topic. the game just isn't there yet. Also we need tools to convert other formats to work in this engine which we also don't have yet. We all want these things and would like to see them implemented but no one thinks the game absolutely needs these things yesterday as you do. You don't seem a moron you know what goes into making a game, look where we are, this is finalization of the baseline here. Adjustments are still being made, once they are then they move on to big features like that. They haven't even released the last 2 storylines yet. Personally i'm not big on story but alot of people are. I just want a 3d physics sandbox to fuck and customize models in. As do you. Patience is a must here. We know the devs ar aware of this.

ehatman01 wrote:
Finally. Spoiled child? Really? Do you feel it necessary to reduce yourself to name calling?

Yes, and No, If i shit in my hand and throw it at you, You tell me I'm acting like a zoo monkey, are you calling me a zoo monkey? is that name calling? No that is you pointing out that my actions are that of a zoo monkey.

Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:17 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

Nautica wrote:
And to smith, really dude? you think that 2002 image with the girls pigtails clipping through her shoulders and 2d looking everything looks more realistic? Come-onn.

Sorry Nautica,
You weren’t suppose to take my post seriously. I thought it was pretty obvious that every line was written in sarcasm (it was a joke).

Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:51 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

ehatman01 wrote:
If they had the same amount of polygons they would equally be the same

“And IF we were chickens we could lay eggs.” IF being the operative word. :D

Look ehatman01, I think you are genuinely trying to help. But all you are doing is stating the obvious and making demands.
The technical people on this forum are already well aware of what you are saying. And the non technical probably don’t care.

If you really want to help why don’t you make something that can be integrated into the game.

Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:36 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

smithclub99 wrote:
Nautica wrote:
And to smith, really dude? you think that 2002 image with the girls pigtails clipping through her shoulders and 2d looking everything looks more realistic? Come-onn.

Sorry Nautica,
You weren’t suppose to take my post seriously. I thought it was pretty obvious that every line was written in sarcasm (it was a joke).

lol, thank god. Sorry dude. I'm normally pretty good at spotting sarcasm in text, Just in a thread like this the first post set a tone of "I'm really this ignorant" I carried that through all the comments.

Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:33 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

Nautica wrote:
lol, thank god. Sorry dude. I'm normally pretty good at spotting sarcasm in text,

No apology necessary. You made me realise, being funny in text is not the same as in person.
I’ll try putting a little wink at the end next time. ;)

Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:29 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

<sarcasm>
The appropriate way to do sarcasm is to place sarcasm tags around it. Okay Monkeypoo? ;)
</sarcasm>

Now, why are we defending the devs? Because they are working as quickly as they can on break through tech. So, make a comprehensive list of what you want and add it to the "please add this" list. Otherwise, the way you are currently presenting this comes across as nitpicking and trash talk. Development of any kind of project takes: time, expertise, trial and error (sometimes complete rewrites), and when everything tech wise is working, then you make it pretty and put all the "final touches" in. Everything you mention is in that category of "final touches".

BTW, I have been developing software for controls systems and desktop software for about 20 years now. There is only so much a small group of devs can do in any time frame. The tech that is being developed here is highly theoretical and HAS NOT BEEN DONE BEFORE in an adult game setting. They are using all sorts of mathematical solvers for whole body animation. This is fundamentally a difficult mathematical task. It is also probably where 90% of their time has been spent, that and getting C++ to do what they want without borking constantly. Read this as "this is 'slightly' more difficult than writing notepad".

Mods, unless this thread gets productive please close it. I don't want to listen to people whine about stuff they don't have a clue about.

Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:49 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

<sarcasm>8bit jpegs? Not 24?</sarcasm> ah you mean limit per channel:) 16 bit archieved by tif and png.

Sorry, Nautica, I really appreciate your posts, I am just kidding.

As for the devs I was intrigued and loved the fact they built the game without moving to game engines like indie games do.

Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:13 am
Rank 7
Rank 7

One more suggestion. Remove "i can't touch this yet" because in you should have to use your own self control, Door scene for example if you did touch saiko she would just slam the door on you just as if you were to try and enter her apartment.

Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:15 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

Hmm this reminds me.

Taking your penis out and scaring the girls should be restricted in these moments. There is no gain, just the girl reactionand reloading a save.

On the other hand instead of reloading you could also sleep a day and this allows you to continue.

Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:16 pm
Rank 7
Rank 7

I think adult topics during conversation should have a sorry dialog so when they say i don't like that type of talk you can apologize to them.

Sleeping would be pretty nice and laying down, crawling and all that type of stuff.

Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:15 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next