View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:37 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 ADD Plasma Connectors 
Rank 7
Rank 7

Alright. This has to be fixed. You've got plasma running through these pipes and without some sort of out let that connects the pipe to the glass it would simply melt it.

I've done a very quick paint over of how it would look with the connectors and while your giving this some attention please create an actual button for the tube with a sticky pad with instructions taped to it on what the buttons actually do.

Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:56 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

ehatman01 wrote:
Alright. This has to be fixed. You've got plasma running through these pipes and without some sort of out let that connects the pipe to the glass it would simply melt it.

Its special glass that allows plasma to pass through it. ;)

ESKARN'S TUTORIALS

Eskarn's Dungeon Mod(BETA)

Eskarn's puzzle map (story)

Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:29 pm
Rank 7
Rank 7

Ha! No.

Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:10 pm
Rank 13
Rank 13

I'm not sure you're fully grasping the purpose of this game.

Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:04 pm
Rank 7
Rank 7

Thanny wrote:

What? That this is an adult game. Why should that matter? You've got to understand that this game is used by a great deal of many people in VR.

Now the thing is with VR Games you have to put quality in to it. Why? Because if your trying to emulate reality and you have tiny details missing its going to ruin immersion and the experience.

FYI. Don't bother mentioning that teleportation doesn't exist or that it has aliens.

Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:16 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

ehatman01 wrote:
Thanny wrote:

What? That this is an adult game. Why should that matter? You've got to understand that this game is used by a great deal of many people in VR.

Now the thing is with VR Games you have to put quality in to it. Why? Because if your trying to emulate reality and you have tiny details missing its going to ruin immersion and the experience.

FYI. Don't bother mentioning that teleportation doesn't exist or that it has aliens.

Its not really VR its more like sticking a screen to your face Also demanding things to be done will get you nowhere.
ehatman01 wrote:
Alright. This has to be fixed.

Now the idea for adding connectors is a good one i could even do this myself. (small bit of help from XPA)
But you have to understand that they are really busy building the games engine and don't really have time to be adding in the smaller details that most people overlook/never notice.
(that's where modders come in)
Same with the ventilation ducts good idea but insulting the designer not a good way to go about it.
ehatman01 wrote:
I don't know who design the lab but it doesn't make any sense from a design stand point. You've got to understand that it isn't a single room but an entire building so there would be ventilation ducts, building supports and other rooms in the basement.

If you have any other ideas for adding more reality to the scenes try asking polity.

ESKARN'S TUTORIALS

Eskarn's Dungeon Mod(BETA)

Eskarn's puzzle map (story)

Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:26 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 6 posts ]