View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 hold/lock button and strength control 
Rank 18
Rank 18

would be cool if we have a hold/lock button for example putting handcuffs on you grab on hand to specific position (put the handcuff on the first hand)and hold/lock with a button then grab the second hand (put the second hand in handcuff) :D

also would be cool if have a strength control that you can regulate by button or mouse scroll for example undressing the girls you can regulate the strength control to low and you can undress like in normal way how it is possible in 3.5

if you regulate the strength control to high you can ripping the clothes off :D

ps. a strength control bar would also be cool :D

Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:16 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

Very good point about the handcuffs.
I also have 2 ideas on this matter:

V4 will introduce player hands. I dont remember the topic but if both hands are controlable then cuffs would be easy can be done in your idea, hold/lock your hand or the girl and switch to your other hand.

Also, maybe simultaneous control of your hands - i remember Real gf game implemented 2 mice control. If not available, keyboard can replace the second mouse. Myself has 3 mice at home, I think others would also like two mice controll.

Another idea that may work easier: animation. If you drag her hand and release, she should not go back to her previous pose. She would keep her hand behind her back until you drag it to another position, or wait a minute until she gets back to her pose.

Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:45 pm
Rank 6
Rank 6

Id like to see a feature like raising girls arms above their head to ease in removing clothes and putting them into unique positions.

I realize there is puppet mode but the girls always fall over and flop around making them tricky to handle. It would be handy if it only effected limbs or whatever section of the body you are messing with.

Adding strength to rip clothes would be cool too.

Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]