View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 About cutting all versions 
Rank 12
Rank 12

xpadmin wrote:
In the current version this is difficult. In next version this definitely will be possible.

Sorry for my English

@xpadmin Do not you think that you are too much "cutting" all versions? in that 2.1 to 3.0, that 3.5? You sell the game for $ 19 and the game really nothing not added and is not workable and that we have to pay such a sum? The game nebylo Listed real physical movements that orgasms and organics that simple interactions, one that the other characters floating in the air just like them nividimaya shoes worn and is dull animation from which no nekak interaction, so maybe you and make a fashion but not really you are not only modernizing part you are helping them for what they are, and a special thank you to you (I think they are just what is portrayed in this game add something new and really different, I do not even know how to bring you just that .. .) The only changes that I have been able to observe since it is only then that version 3.5 was added only in the penis and girls is not something that would be added and attached as a separate entity that is not associated with the body and that that female and male - Playing for the character) which greatly spoils the game and created a scene passage of history and it is not completed yet. And in this game you do not add some interactivity, and not only that wants the best in this game, so it's a girl. Regarding women in Version 2.1, there were 4, and not one is not like the other, in principle, except for the hair color and texture but in versions 3.0 and 3.5 of 2 girls and for that you want $ 19 not fat? More than 2 months that I have, and many are waiting for something new in the game but it does not. Again, I repeat you release a new version of the old finish is not at all that it applies to the stories that by fast sex and sell it for $ 19 Do you find yourself right in this area ?! So what is my personal conviction, you do not do nothing new and significant for the project, you have it just simply ruin and buries it yourself that your project deep into the ground, if you or stun listen to ordinary users and those who have bought the game, including I have never felt so hopeless you then you have to understand is .... In short, I expressed my opinion to if you will reach you possibly fix it. Regards STRIKER777

And yet, what nafig version 4.0 if 3.5 is not finished?

Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:08 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

I understand that every version has limitations. However we do want to move forward instead of perfecting every aspect in the current versions. Without self pity I do want to say that developing a game that is very different from standard games is time consuming and difficult. But I also like to state that the current versions contain very nice gameplay and every new version will be better. :)

Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:26 pm
Rank 18
Rank 18

@xpadmin well its cool promoting next version but not since 3 months is 3.5 is out especialy not in this way

also make promises and after we ask you answer oh its comes in next version that is not good for confidence

here anybody thinking the same/make vote

Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:44 pm
Rank 8
Rank 8

i also think that this "in the next version" is annoying . The announcements always denominated differently. It was then also promised that the 2.1 storys will be taken over. also it was promised that you can easily create your own stories. I think as a story player the game went quickly boring. currently it does not deserve the name Xstory player . it should have said "only one story player". I hope you do your things right and we can play an "Perfect" game Xmas 2016...

Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:45 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

I understand v4 is a lot of work and a lot of promises, but in time it is hard to have a community waiting.

I think some simple 3.5 updates are more than welcome from time to time.
If next is version 4 then all modders know this will ruin their work because probably tjeir mods wont work in 4.

Same happened between 3 and 3.5 and everyone started to learn from scratch.

I believe you should throw us a bone from time to time and post simple updates on 3.5.

Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:54 pm
Rank 18
Rank 18

@loki good idea small updates will be cool eventually dlc for example sm machine dlc
@xpadmin short time after release to concentrate on the next version sounds good but practicaly difficult the members have now the modding function they will empower the 3.5 with some mods they need help so it isnt good to say sorry we are busy working on 4.0 what i know developing a game you start slowly less time investing and to the end more more time consuming till gold/finish

Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:38 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

joe128 wrote:
i also think that this "in the next version" is annoying . The announcements always denominated differently. It was then also promised that the 2.1 storys will be taken over. also it was promised that you can easily create your own stories. I think as a story player the game went quickly boring. currently it does not deserve the name Xstory player . it should have said "only one story player". I hope you do your things right and we can play an "Perfect" game Xmas 2016...

I don't recall anyone Promising that the 2.1 stories would be moved to the 3 engine. It was said that they would try, but it just isn't time well spent. I'd rather they spent all of their time developing the next step rather then going backwards. To succeed in this industry you have to keep moving forward. It was a tactical choice and personally i think it was a good one. 2.1 works fine in 2.1, we would gain barely anything from the port over and it cost them many man hours to do.

"also it was promised that you can easily create your own stories...."
You can.. kinda lol. I think the disconnect here is it takes more knowledge of coding and all that jazz to do this in the current version. I have a bias here because i could care less about stories I love the physics sandbox dungeon aspects of the game. Many games offer stories, What makes Xstoryplayer stand out is the physics sandbox aspects. If you want stories as the focus, play any other adult game in history. And Xstoryplayer is the games name, not it's description. They could call it Xplayer, but that isn't a branding name that would work, it's already been launched as Xstoryplayer. Too late cha cha. ;)
As far as i'm aware that is a 4.0 or later feature they are trying to make.

People are reading the Xstoryplayer 9.9 offbeater page and expecting these features in every release. They're not, this is a step by step process. the next version may not even have stories. I'd be fine with that, but some who want stories may opt to wait for V5. 4.0 is going to be the engine rewrite and character normalizing stage, "1 mesh to rule them all!" ... I hope XD. Also the AI is going to be overhauls. The Characters and stability in the new engine will be the focus this time around. They may make stories they may not. Either way it's going to be a step forward, and I'm looking forward to it.

If you want stories, and think you can do better, write some and submit them on the forum. Who know's maybe they'll use yours. =)

@tomahawk308 and @loki
I agree updates with tiny features would be awesome, but this isn't an early access game on steam my friends. If they were keeping the current engine that would be a possibility but since they are rewriting it, I wouldn't get my hopes up. What they are working on now isn't applicable to the current game. We got at least a years wait gentlemen, Sad but true.
And on a side note, I don't think XPadmin is Peter Molenuex-ing us lol. Remember 9.9 is the end game, and when he comes here pooling for feedback and ideas, he isn't promising anything, he is saying "thats a cool idea, i'm going to TRY it." or "Really that part of the game was tedious and not enjoyable? I probably wont spend 4 months coding that part for the next one" Planned features don't always make it in the game, This is why big DEVs don't give much info on the devblog and don't talk about the game with fans. Were lucky we get to be part of the process here. Keep misinterpreting it and Xmoon is gonna go all EA on us and give us nothing lol.

Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:53 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

Quote:
also it was promised that you can easily create your own stories.

with filemaker, turorials, and tentacle dream story as starting point,
we can create ANY new story we want. Of course it is not an easy process, but it's far from impossible, in my opinion the good definition is "time consuming".
When I saw the potential released by xsp team, I thought they were shooting themselves in the foot.
With the current tools, we can create infinite stories with exactly the same features/limitations as the current official v3.5 story.
They need to focus on engine / game mechanics / GUI (...) or the community will just be capable of releasing exactly the same content as the official team for free (which could be very bad for business)
I thinks it's normal they don't release new contents for current game version and focus on game improvements. The lack of content must be compensated by modders.

Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]