View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Default integrated interactions 
Rank 8
Rank 8

Honestly it would be nice if the females were designed from the ground up with default functionality. An example of what I mean is that every female character should have default sensitive body parts that when touched will cause the female to react no matter what pose or position they are in. The breasts, butt, thighs, clit, Labia, vagina, Face, Neck, Feet, Hands should all enable the player to get a reaction from the female if poked or mouse dragged. The fact that this has not been implemented from the ground up makes me worry that it won't happen and this game is screaming for this sort of interaction.

If I click and drag slowly on her neck this might make the female character moan or smile, however, if I click and drag hard and fast this might make her say "Ouch!" and become upset... I see the potential for this to be implemented In respect to the spanking mechanic however a prime example is when you touch the woman's vagina. The females can only orgasm if you tell them to lay on the bed and click their clit when you should be able to get them to orgasm in any position.

The other element to this would be the reaction that occurs when the female is becoming aroused. A delicate secretion/ emission of simulated vaginal fluid could begin to build up inside the vagina and leak out as well as the labia, cheeks and breasts becoming red and swollen. I'm sure many of these ideas have already been voiced however after playing around in free mode I couldn't help but feel that this game could be structured in a way that would allow players to use their imagination and pleasure the woman in many different ways.

Another example:

Ask the female to sit with her legs spread on the table, then walk up to her and grab your penis then slap it against her clit. This will result in the woman becoming aroused. The simple act of interacting with the woman's vagina means the player can go to town and tease as much as they like.

Rubbing the woman's clit while she is standing might cause her to squat slightly and rock her hips against your hand or penis until orgasm.

In short having default erogenous zones that are "ALWAYS" active no matter what position the woman is in will open up game play in a positive way. Sex can still be story based just a bit more engaging and fun.

Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:14 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

I'm pretty sure that's possible with the current engine, actually.

Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:25 pm
Rank 13
Rank 13

While 'teasing' may be for late in the developmental process, I'd be quite disappointed if the only way the girls in the final game could orgasm, would be by direct clitoral manipulation while they lay crosswise on the bed. :P

Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:57 pm
Rank 8
Rank 8

I agree. The devs are probably aware and will address this in future releases however, it seems like the sort of functionality that you would want implemented early on. The examples I gave are just an idea of the possibilities but they would have to think critically on all of the erogenous zones that would make sense. making it so that the AI brain can randomly select a preference for the female would add a bit of uniqueness as well.

Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]