View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Porting V2 first? 
Rank 1
Rank 1

Hello dear Developers and Forum,

I know that this has been asked quite frequent, but actually: When will the stories of V2 be ported into V3?
The thing is: I know that you are currently working on the new episodes etc., but would it not be more clever to include the "old" stories first? I mean you have two fully scripted and planned stories (including places) just there! I don't know how hard it is to port these stories to a new version of the engine, but isn't this a major thing that you actually have a lot of plot scripts etc. already just done?
So actually this would be the best way to enhance V3 in a major way!

When can we plan with a release on these versions? They will add a lot more replayability!

Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:51 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

This was discussed in quite a bit of detail, talked about by me included. It would be awesome indeed, however not practical at the moment, which is a shame. there are benefits however to waiting for things to become more standardized over time. One such is a
potential standardized mesh for models, which would make recreation of the existing models easier. Porting locations shouldn't be too difficult, I have a hope that fast sex in future versions will take advantage of this. As for the rest, well I honestly don't know how hard it would be to port. We may well see future updates to the v2 stories, but not soon.

Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]