View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 I HAVE A IDEA! ;) 
Rank 1
Rank 1

Hi XMOON Dev.,Supports and Everyone.
I think , everybody playing mods.(custom poses and areas)I know game developers does best.Everyone likes workshops on games and etc.I think added workshop(exp. Steam games have workshop , skyrim have auto mod setup system etc.)Yo're added auto setup mods system , Everyone like dat think.Everyone want to setup costum mods easy.Maybe you are think about it.Exp. I can't setup costum bodies , poses . But modders tried help , but i can't build dat mods.
Please think it dat ide X Moon Production developers. İ think best idea
Have a nice day . ( i know , i know my english like a baby sorry for dat. : ( )

Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:41 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

I, myself, enjoy the setup of things like the Nexus Mod Manager. Being able to turn a mod on or off with a single click is convenient. When the game is fleshed out more and there are more mods I'd like to see it.

Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:13 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

I really hate the steam workshop for mods. I think it's convenient but very unreliable when your a mod hoarder like myself. I prefer an installation and installer/manger where i download and organize the files myself. Like Mod organizer for skyrim or the Illusion wizard for my Illusion games. I find a one stop shop only applies to the people who only use 1-5 mods in their game. When you start trying to get alot of mods the workshop will fuck you over.
Even my beloved Mod Organizer and Nexus mod manager have tried to fuck me over. The problem with those are they check for updates but can't discern the difference between an alternate version of the mod and an actual updated mod. Modding is a delicate thing, You need to download and read the descriptions and install it right or there will always be problems.

On the other hand XSP is structured right for an auto mod client. It's all packs and plugins so there isn't much room for a game breaking thing, the only issue i'd see is when it adds a clothing mod it will have to edit the plugin.ini file to add it to the modded packs. And we don't know how 4.0 is going to be structured just yet. I think instead of separate packs being loaded separately from the menu as they are now, we're going to have rooms as packs added to the main world.. maybe, possibly.. i don't know yet but i'm very prematurely hyped for it. I wish there was a FF button on my life just so i can play he next version haha

Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:14 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

Ty for wrote guys. İ have one mor question : i want to buy Xsp but i bought dat game and i need to bought update ?

Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:41 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

kryspi5 wrote:
Ty for wrote guys. İ have one mor question : i want to buy Xsp but i bought dat game and i need to bought update ?

If you purchased xsp 2.0 a while ago before the 3.0 release than you might need an update. But as far as i know right now you buy XSP 3.5 now version 2.0 is included. ( I bought it a while back so i don't know for sure)

So.. No? I think. The way to know for sure is to open your Account Manager and see what you can download. It should say right next to the download whether or not you have purchased the version you are trying to download.

Check your email and you should have received and "account ID" and a link to the account manager download.

Although 4 and 5 show up in the account manager they will be marked as "not purchased" and you can't buy them or download them right now since they are not made yet.

If you have any problems contact XPadmin using this box
http://www.xmoonproductions.com/support/

Be sure to include your email address where it says
"Email address you used to buy XStoryPlayer (optional)"
So he can look up your purchase information contact you.

Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]