View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 More fast sex female models for 3.x 
Rank 3
Rank 3

I can't believe no one has suggested this yet. People ask for models from other websites to get "ported" into this game all the time to no avail, but no one comes right out and asks why you guys don't make new model DLC.

You guys have spent time trying to get people to understand how to make/edit their own models, and that's commendable, but obviously it's too difficult, or people would have shared new female models on the forums by now. I'm a smart dude, and I have absolutely NO IDEA what to do with that Tutorial Resource Pack. I don't use Maya, and you should understand that 99% of your fanbase doesn't either. If we could make our own sex models, why would we be your customers in the first place?

We buy your product because you can do this.

It makes sense for you to prolong the life of your product with DLC. I don't think anyone in here will cry about the models costing money, as long as future new DLC won't be required to finish the base game(s).

I'm tired of Saiko and Monica. In fact, Monica's breasts are so unrealistic on her frame that I never liked her at all.
XSP2 had four women in it. XSP3 is much more polished, but it only has two.

It seems like it would be so easy for you guys to just whip up some new girls and sell the models through the Account Manager. It would make your customers very happy, and it would be easy revenue while we're all waiting for the next full game release.

Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:14 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

Version 4 will have a custom character creator which will allow you to make your own characters
Otherwise there's a tutorial on how to add a character
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=3829

ESKARN'S TUTORIALS

Eskarn's Dungeon Mod(BETA)

Eskarn's puzzle map (story)

Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:35 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

Eskarn wrote:
there's a tutorial on how to add a character

As I said:

bradleypariah wrote:
it's too difficult, or people would have shared new female models on the forums by now. I'm a smart dude, and I have absolutely NO IDEA what to do with that Tutorial Resource Pack. I don't use Maya, and you should understand that 99% of (the) fanbase doesn't either.

I stand by my original post. I'm looking forward to a character creator in XSP4, but I bet these people could pump out a new female model or two in just a weekend. I'd gladly pay $5 for a new model right now.

It would be immediate income for them while we're waiting on the next full release.

Have you personally made models? I will PayPal anyone $5 if you give me a file I can just drop into the game. I'd want to see a picture first, of course.

Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:42 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

bradleypariah wrote:
Eskarn wrote:
there's a tutorial on how to add a character

As I said:

bradleypariah wrote:
it's too difficult, or people would have shared new female models on the forums by now. I'm a smart dude, and I have absolutely NO IDEA what to do with that Tutorial Resource Pack. I don't use Maya, and you should understand that 99% of (the) fanbase doesn't either.

I stand by my original post. I'm looking forward to a character creator in XSP4, but I bet these people could pump out a new female model or two in just a weekend. I'd gladly pay $5 for a new model right now.

It would be immediate income for them while we're waiting on the next full release.

Have you personally made models? I will PayPal anyone $5 if you give me a file I can just drop into the game. I'd want to see a picture first, of course.

You're missing a few zeroes.

Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:10 am
Rank 17
Rank 17

Got lance here who will be your wing man in my next story and will be dressed in a suit

Had this one from a mod i postponed until version 4

Another test character

I agree it aint easy getting a character into the game
Thats why i made a pdf and a video tutorial

But its not just rigging the character and its good to go you need to cloth it then add it into scenes and do all the code for it

XMoon could make one but it would be far better use that time to work on version 4
Then making new characters will be easy (i hope)

ESKARN'S TUTORIALS

Eskarn's Dungeon Mod(BETA)

Eskarn's puzzle map (story)

Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]