View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Breathing Animation + More Emotions 
Rank 5
Rank 5

Here's something that bothered me in the Dark Dreams demo:
While the girl was hanging there all tied up she didn't breathe at all.

Its a little detail that makes a huge difference, between a doll and a living being.
I think that you can make the girls feel more alive by adding such an animation without a collosal effort.

This is what breaks the immersion in most other adult games aswell:
when the girls feel too robotic and the animations are too stiff.

You could add more idle animations aswell, in the Wet Dreams demo it feels a bit as if the girl is glued to the table.
I understand that for technical reasons you chose for the girls to remain stationary, but you could fix that by having her
move an arm, look at her fingernails and so on...

Another thing is that we need more emotions - especially as a form of feedback.
When the player tortures a girl and she doesnt like it, it should be visible by her starting to cry or turning her head away.
Likewise, if she enjoys something that should be visible too (not only in the face, also in body language - her nipples could go hard, her pussy could start to drip and look moist..)

These are just suggestions and I know this project has still a long way to go,
so take it as constructive feedback and not as criticism and keep working on this very promising
and amazing piece of software. :)

Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:13 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yes, these aspects can certainly be improved more. We have implemented breathing (see the chest moving), but the mouth opening and the sounds of it are being worked on.

Also the animations are being worked on. Keeping a good balance between physics and motion capture however makes it more difficult than in other games.

Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:08 pm
Rank 5
Rank 5

xpadmin wrote:
Yes, these aspects can certainly be improved more. We have implemented breathing (see the chest moving), but the mouth opening and the sounds of it are being worked on.

Also the animations are being worked on. Keeping a good balance between physics and motion capture however makes it more difficult than in other games.

I bet so.
So far you have created a great piece of software and I like to see that
you are up to the challenge of polishing it until it truly shines.

Keep up the good work !

Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]