View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Oral sex view 
Rank 1
Rank 1

During oral sex it is hard to really see the girl. It would be nice if you could change the view somehow.

Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:41 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

In version 2.1 a side view option is added. Using the keys [Z],[X] you can look at the girl from a side position.

Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:46 pm
Rank 7
Rank 7

It's a nice effect in most encounters but sometimes the character's eyes track the camera, which is good for giving the impression of eye contact, but it's weird with the new camera angle when she looks left or right and your tool pops out of her mouth. Maybe set the eye tracking to the position of the default camera, so even if we use the side views she continues to look up toward the (imagined) player's face.

Along the same lines as the original request would it be possible to do a picture-in-picture feature. Something that would focus the camera on the tool entering whatever orifice you're playing but from another angle. Maybe anchored cameras which are depending on the pose, like a close up side-of-face-view for oral, behind-hips for anal (unless she is sitting) and front-of-hips for vaginal. Not only might that look pretty hot for oral but it could allow the main camera to watch the characters body and face, while being able to enjoy a better view of penetration in the smaller PiP window.

I really like the PoV feeling the camera/game gives you but it would also be nice to see the sexy bits better too!

Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:27 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

The picture-in-picture feature would indeed be a nice option. Problem is that because the characters are very high poly (in order to make them look smooth), it would put more stress on the graphics hardware (You would need to render the character twice). This is the reason that we did not decide to implement the picture-in-picture feature for now.

Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:06 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

xpadmin wrote:
In version 2.1 a side view option is added. Using the keys [Z],[X] you can look at the girl from a side position.

In the game's help (F1), this is shown as [W],[X].

Needless to say, it caused me some problems.

I had a difficult time thrusting, too. W seemed to move me in the direction I was facing, rather than forward.

Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:32 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yes the key in the help was mapped wrongly. It should be [Z] instead of [W]. Thanks for pointing that out.
Easiest to thrust is using the mouse buttons I think. Left-button is forward and right-button is back.

Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:00 am
Rank 4
Rank 4

Maybe it would help if the vertical viewing angle was increased a little bit. The player's neck seems kind of stiff at times, pardon the pun lol.

Really awesome work by the way. This is honestly the best sex-game I think I've ever played, and I really love the approach you guys are taking.

Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:38 pm
Rank 5
Rank 5

LunarEclipse wrote:
Maybe it would help if the vertical viewing angle was increased a little bit. The player's neck seems kind of stiff at times, pardon the pun lol.

Really awesome work by the way. This is honestly the best sex-game I think I've ever played, and I really love the approach you guys are taking.

I support that: It really is hard sometimes to "hit the mark", cause you can't look low enough. That goes for oral AND vaginal.

Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:46 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

We will improve that aspect more

Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:21 am
Rank 5
Rank 5

Also would be nice if you could instruct the girl to do extra things like lick the shaft, balls and so on.

Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next