View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Grabbing your Partner 
Rank 15
Rank 15

I would like to request a toggle button so when you've penetrated your partner your character would appear to hold onto them. Example: grabbing the hips. This would then be used to prevent the male character from fully withdrawing from the woman. In other words, it would prevent the character from moving backwards after a certain point. The appearance of holding onto her would be there for aesthetics, to help make more sense as to why you can't fully withdraw. It would also show the player that such a mode was toggled on. The arms could move slightly while your body moves back and forth to give the look that you're actually holding onto her.

Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:12 pm
Rank 4
Rank 4

yes something like that would be a great idea... also perhaps an auto fuck option so one can lie back and enjoy the show...

Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:59 pm
Rank 6
Rank 6

I think it would be a good idea if the grabbing is switchable so in grabing mode you control the movement with the mouse like in 3DSexvilla 2, but both axes(back-forth and right-left); this would do great with a new pussy lips animation too (maybe something like in Bonetown or also 3DSexvilla 2). I am curious If the animations are being worked on too :?:

Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:00 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Grabbing will be possible. For blowjob also for example locking the head somewhat is useful.

Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:18 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

xpadmin wrote:
Grabbing will be possible. For blowjob also for example locking the head somewhat is useful.

Wonderful! :) It'd certainly be nice to have. XD

Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:21 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

I think it would also be nice if the player could feel up the girls a little more. As far as I can see from the Demos, touching the girl seems a little pointy (from Pointer ;) ) and single-handed. Would be nice if there was a hand which could be toggled into different modes, like "fingertips" (for those perky nipples) or "palm" (for the whole breast), and maybe also some kind of "copy" (like Photoshop "copy from target") and "inverted copy", in order to feel up both breasts simultaneously or spread those butt cheeks...

EDIT: Oops, I forgot: Fingering or maybe even a little fisting could be an idea, too. :D

Concerning Oculus Rift, I guess you work on supporting Hydra? 8-)

Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:20 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

DemoLotion Man wrote:
I think it would also be nice if the player could feel up the girls a little more. As far as I can see from the Demos, touching the girl seems a little pointy (from Pointer ;) ) and single-handed. Would be nice if there was a hand which could be toggled into different modes, like "fingertips" (for those perky nipples) or "palm" (for the whole breast), and maybe also some kind of "copy" (like Photoshop "copy from target") and "inverted copy", in order to feel up both breasts simultaneously or spread those butt cheeks...

EDIT: Oops, I forgot: Fingering or maybe even a little fisting could be an idea, too. :D

Concerning Oculus Rift, I guess you work on supporting Hydra? 8-)

The random thought of using two mice suddenly popped into my head when you suggested feeling up the girls more. XD I'm not suggesting it, mind. It'd be too much "hands off" for more "hands on".

Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:13 am
Rank 10
Rank 10

Hahaha! But would it be possible? I mean, I never tried to connect a second mouse, I don't know if Windows supports that. I mean, looking at my touch pad, the only outcome is that the input of touchpad and USB mouse are combined...

(I remember that it was possible to connect a serial mouse and play Doom Legacy on the same computer with a split screen... ;) )

Anyway, doesn't matter, no real option.

I don't know if it is of any interest, but I wanted to say that I had a second thought about my suggestion "copy (movement) from target". Instead of two possible options, namely "copy from target" and "inverse copy from target", it could be unified into one Option by freely setting the direction into which the first (major) mouse movement should be converted. The actions would be:

1. set target (e.g. right breast)
2. set direction (e.g. "East" when looking on a compass)
3. grab second target (e.g. left breast) and move (e.g. "West" on a compass)

Through this set of actions, I think that the movements on the horizontal axis are inverted, which would make it possible to move both breasts in a counter-rotating movement.

Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]