View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 re Dark Dreams 
Rank 1
Rank 1

Maybe I'm slow but how much cleaning do I have to do to move on in this game. There are no guidance, no help so that I can figure out what I have missed. I didn't buy this game to sweep floors. Please help.

Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:10 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

You should have received the guide in your mail. Please contact us at the support section and I will send the info to you.
You can also press F1 to see where you can find the guide.

Regarding cleaning:
- You have to clean the fitness centre, it contain about 6 garbage objects. After you put the last object in the garbage bin, it should read in the thought cloud that you have "finally finished".
- Then you should start sweeping. Make sure Samantha sees you sweeping. After a while, about 2 minutes you can ask her if you can go. If she agrees, your job is done.

Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:14 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

Six pieces of rubbish? I can only find 3, and I've been searching and trying to beat this level for an hour. Where could they be? I've checked every square inch of this damn level.

Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:38 am
Rank 5
Rank 5

Energy drink cans, water bottles, and the pieces of wadded up paper are what you are looking for. The water bottles and cans can be on the tables and next to exercise equipment.

Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]