View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Paypal? 
Rank 2
Rank 2

Will you guys be putting up Paypal soon? I am interested in buying this game but would rather prefer to use Paypal for online transaction.
Hope for a speedy reply!

Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:45 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

I love to, but regrettably Paypal does not want adult content to be paid using their system.

Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:46 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

Problem with CCBill it always say my card is blocked when I want to make a transaction. This is not possible because I just recently bought a few games in Steam during the Black Friday sales.

I think my card provider block this website thinking that it's not trustable.

Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:28 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

xpadmin wrote:
I love to, but regrettably Paypal does not want adult content to be paid using their system.

You might be able to adopt the same method as Peach Points. There's an adult game called Ripened Peach Sex Sim. Rather than buying the game, you buy points, which you can spend on stuff inside the game. Peach Points make use of Paypal. Perhaps there may be a workaround for XStoryPlayer?

http://www.peachpoints.com/

Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:11 am
Rank 2
Rank 2

Malachai wrote:
xpadmin wrote:

You might be able to adopt the same method as Peach Points. There's an adult game called Ripened Peach Sex Sim. Rather than buying the game, you buy points, which you can spend on stuff inside the game. Peach Points make use of Paypal. Perhaps there may be a workaround for XStoryPlayer?

This is an excellent idea! Hopefully the developer can do this.

Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:41 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

The peachpoints company tries to stay under the radar by having a site that does not show explicit content.

But once someone complains at PayPal is basically game over for them, and then they have to see if they will ever get their money back from PayPal.

We where thinking about bitcoins. Is that something that people would find usefull?

Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:31 am
Rank 7
Rank 7

Bitcoin for sure is an option, id wait how things will sort out with BTC in next months but i think it is really nice alternative for ppl that are unable to pay via credit card.
medpak: You could also ask someone to pay for you and send him the money, i think you will find some decent guys in this forum and we all have same interest, keep the game and development running.

Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:59 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

I think "ccbill" might also be an option. From reading the Terms and Conditions, I think adult content is allowed.

You can find what I mean in Section 12, to save you reading time.

http://www.ccbill.com/html_forms/terms_ ... glish.html

Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:12 pm
Rank 7
Rank 7

I suggest ccbill, too. A lot of adult content providers using ccbill.

Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:41 pm
Rank 4
Rank 4

Malachai wrote:
xpadmin wrote:

They are playing with fire. Paypal WILL freeze their funds when they find out. Paypal must not be used for anything even remotely affiliated to adult goods, digital or physical. And points for purchasing adult stuff is still adult goods.

Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next