View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Payment options for South America 
Rank 2
Rank 2

Hello everyone, i am sorry if this is not the correct place to ask this question.

I wonder if there is a way to pay with credit card other than CCbill, because it doesn't accept almost any country from South America, and all the other payment options are for EU or USA, except one from Brazil. Ty in advance :)

Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:11 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

Try the alternative payments.
From there you can pay with bank transfer, prepaid cards, charge cards and debit.

Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:19 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

I tried them all :( , none lists my country

Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:29 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

http://select.2000charge.com/paymentselect.asp

In the Country list i found South Africa.

Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:11 am
Rank 2
Rank 2

Yes but after that screen i have to select a payment method , Discover, JCB, etc , and we don't have those on South America. I have bought stuff from ThriXXX website same as on Steam , GoG , etc, very easy. I just hope that someday X Moon Productions extends their reach to other parts of the world too, the game looks promising and not a ripoff :)

Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:00 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sofar credit cards seem to be accepted in most countries, but we understand that some people are reluctant to pay with a credit card online.
DirectPay (EU) is the best alternative if you feel uncomfortable paying online. Its just like paying a bill, and you only need a bank account. Disadvantage is that it takes about three days on average for the payment to go through.

We try to add more payment option when the game grows.
Adding payment options takes time to integrate and to be tested (and in most cases also acceptance and monthly fees).
So it may take some time.

Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:13 am
Rank 2
Rank 2

xpadmin wrote:
Sofar credit cards seem to be accepted in most countries, but we understand that some people are reluctant to pay with a credit card online.
DirectPay (EU) is the best alternative if you feel uncomfortable paying online. Its just like paying a bill, and you only need a bank account. Disadvantage is that it takes about three days on average for the payment to go through.

We try to add more payment option when the game grows.
Adding payment options takes time to integrate and to be tested (and in most cases also acceptance and monthly fees).
So it may take some time.

Ya no issues here for paying with credit card, indeed would be awesome if i could :D , ya Direct Pay works for Europe and USA , no South America countries listed in there. I don't remember what ThriXXX uses for credit card payment but works everywhere just for you guys to know might want to check :)
I understand, and ty for the reply, i wish you all the best luck.

Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]