View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 to the dev team 
Rank 1
Rank 1

hi ,i am a regular at 'hongfire'and someone mentioned [xmoon productions] game i came over right away and tried the demo for 3min/and BANG i bought the game .it's that good/ now most people are spoilt by the japanese games by [illusion, etc] but that's a good thing because most of what they want you have a little bit already/and that is customization, customization, customization.there's more than that but you get the picture/they want to be able to play anygirl anywhere anytime more ragdoll, coma pose, physics stuff and such ..there's already discussion about your game it's about 15 pages and 17000 hits.good job dev team. i am doing my part to keep spreading the word.....peace

Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:33 pm
Rank 11
Rank 11

Welcome to the forums. Your ideas with regards to customisation has already been mentioned in the feature request section of the forum. When I first came across this game I was amazed by the potential so I shared my thoughts about this game over at Hongfire where I have been a member since 2004.
There is so much potential for this game so I am glad you have come aboard like many others from the Hongfire community to spread the word about this game. The more people who know about this game the better. It will give the devs the support they need to make this a fantastic game.

Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]