View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Payment problems 
Rank 1
Rank 1

Hi all, I tried to buy the full xstoryplayer and I followed all the steps but they (ccbill) have sent an email that says this:
Dear XXXXXXXXXX,

Thank you for your interest in making a purchase from http://www.xmoonproductions.com. For your protection, your transaction has been Declined by CCBill but may still be eligible to be approved Following some additional action on your part.

Please call our Consumer Support Department at 888.596.9279, or the International toll free number below if outside of the U.S., to Proceed with the process if You have not completed your purchase elsewhere.

Make sure to reference Transacation ID: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX When Contacting Support to receive assistance Consumer.

Thank you for choosing CCBill as the e-merchant for your purchase!

The funny part is that my 7.39 euro are beeing removed from my cc. Now I donĀ“t know what to do.

Any advice, please?

Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:01 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

I have contacted you in the support section on this.

The message from ccbill is strange because the transaction was registered in our database and the download info was also send you.

If you still have not received the download-link, please contact us again in the support section.

Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:39 am
Rank 1
Rank 1

Thanks for everything, problem solved.

Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:16 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

I got the same message. Not sure if the transaction went totally through or not.

But my message was identical as this poster was.

Tue May 14, 2013 11:40 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

@StevenS_

In cases purchases are made outside home country or other info is not correct they put cc transaction in pending state to prevent fraud.
This is what that message means. So technically you have not been billed yet.

You have to send an email to: "support@ccbill.com"
With in it your [name] and the [transaction-id], and tell them you would like the transaction to be approved.

Hope this clarifies the somewhat cryptic message.

Wed May 15, 2013 9:09 am
Rank 3
Rank 3

I will try that. Thank you.

Thu May 16, 2013 2:56 am
Rank 3
Rank 3

It worked. My email was blocked due to me getting a charge back from being ripped off before. They unblocked it, and I paid for this.

I know people who would try to pirate stuff like this, but I feel that a lot of the time, indie developers deserve my money more than mainstream, cause all mainstream does is give us the same shit over and over. Indies try their best, and sometimes do something average, sometimes fail pretty bad, and sometimes do awesome (like this and Hotline Miami, FTL, and Flotilla)

Mon May 20, 2013 3:38 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Good to hear! Thank you.

Mon May 20, 2013 7:34 am
Rank 1
Rank 1

Hi, I want to buy this game badly but, I do not want to use my debit card (Will not use Credit card either). I would use a pre-paid card like a visa (and i tried too) But It didn't work. Is there anything I all these other options like CCbill and 2000charge are confusing me. Is paysafe usable? If so can I get some assistance please? Thanks.

Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:11 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

@chrisroxs125

A good alternative to credit cards are EuroDebit and DirectPay under 2000charge (alternative payments).

You can read more about it on the 2000charge website.

Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]