View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Dark dreams day 2 pills 
Rank 2
Rank 2

Dark dreams day 2: How to get Samantha to pass out with the sleeping pills.

Who has beaten the fact that you need to exchange the aspirine for the sleeping pills.
Everytime I enter the locker room the locker is closed and I cannot switch pills. Before or after cleaning makes no difference.

Who had this as well and what did you do to get around it. I am at a loss here.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:17 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

Spidey99 wrote:
Dark dreams day 2: How to get Samantha to pass out with the sleeping pills.

Who has beaten the fact that you need to exchange the aspirine for the sleeping pills.
Everytime I enter the locker room the locker is closed and I cannot switch pills. Before or after cleaning makes no difference.

Who had this as well and what did you do to get around it. I am at a loss here.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

You don't switch the pills. You go home, pick up your sleeping pills, and walk next to Samantha. She'll tell you to put them on the table beside her. You then begin picking up the trash like normal, but within about 30 seconds she'll become unconscious.

From there you have to drag her to the doorway to take her to your place (which btw, if you haven't gotten the BDSM equipment, you have failed the story).

Or... you can rape her unconscious body for what seems to be as long as you wish.

I would suggest bookmarking this page, since you were supposed to get it when you bought the game: http://www.xmoonproductions.com/guide/

P.S. A lot of people aren't getting links to the guide, so I wonder what's up.

Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:21 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

You don't need the pills on day 2 yet. Day 2 is when she is running on the treadmill and asks for water. Give her the water and clean up just as on day 1. Then go home and wait for day 3.

Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:08 am
Rank 2
Rank 2

@themohawkninja: she's not sitting but running on a treadmill so what you described does not happen in my game. Admin sent me save games so I can proceed.
Thanks for your reply.

@geilerkater: in that case the guide is wrong it clearly mentions day 2. So I figured the game is playing tricks on me. But Admin sent me save games so I can proceed. Thanks for your reply.

Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:53 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

Well, since that was fixed, I suppose I should mention that I have a problem relating to the sleeping pills themselves.

Even though I've completed both stories, I went back in the storyline to knock her out again, but the pills disappeared. As far as I can tell, they aren't in my apartment, or the fitness center.

It's entirely possible that the pills might still exist in the game, but they are really well hidden if they are.

Perhaps I could get a save game, or at least some way of spawning in the sleeping pills (command console codes)?

Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:48 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

@TheMohawkNinja: if you give me your mail address I will send you the zip file with all the save games...

Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]