View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Another Payment question 
Rank 2
Rank 2

Now I know there will be paysafecard added soon but still I need to ask this.

To buy this product using CCbill do I have to have my credit card registered on their site like with paypal or do we just fill out their payment form.

The reason I'm asking this is because I tried filling out their payment form but I get this error ( Name on card is invalid. Please omit special character ). It is caused by one letter in my last name which I cant change because its is valid ( the same as on my credit card )

Now I have tried contact CCbill support and still got no reply from them. I don't understand the second payment option very well. It says you can buy this product using your trusted bank but I don't see my bank on the list. How does this option work?

Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:09 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

To make a bank transfer use the directpay option under alternative payments and follow the instructions
* It is not available to all countries

We understand that paypal would be great but we cannot offer this option due to the adult nature of XStoryPlayer

Ccbill sofar has been a reliable payment provider and we did not have any complaints regarding their services

But I understand that they are not as well known as paypal

Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:18 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

Thank you for a quick response.

But can you answer me about CCbill. Do I have to have my credit card registered to them or do I just use the Credit card processing form. I'm searching their website and all I can find is that they are orientated towards Merchants. There is talk about consumers but no answer is given about needing an account with credit card registered to it.

The reason I'm asking is so that I can more easily talk with them about my issue if they respond to my email that is ( waiting 2 days for it :( )

Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:51 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

Nvm I managed :)

Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]