View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Cant see any pee or cum. 
Rank 1
Rank 1

With piss i hear the sound see the stream for a second but then it is gone, and the wet marks show up on the girl. With cum, no cum shows up on the girl but a small wet mark. Please any one help?

Mon May 12, 2014 3:41 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

You can fix this by running the game in compatibility mode, http://is.gd/dJ2quk pick Windows 7 from the drop down list.

Mon May 12, 2014 8:09 am
Rank 1
Rank 1

Ah thanks for the fast reply, worked great, also cleared up a bit of stutter on the screen. Also gotta agree with meem lol i tryed for a few hrs messing with screen res and video settings, even went to turning off cross fire.... Cap mode just ran right over my head.

Mon May 12, 2014 10:16 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thanks Munky & Meem!

Tue May 13, 2014 12:49 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

I'm having this problem too, and it too is only on my laptop (Windows 8).

Like meem said, I thought it was by design too, since you could pee and cum normally once, but not in quick succession, and it appeared as if it was an update to the game since I used to be able to pee and cum many times successively, however I was so confused as to why XStoryPlayer would receive such a random little update when everything I've been told points to rare large updates.

Never occurred to me that it could be due to switching from my Windows Vista desktop (which will hopefully be repaired soon) to my Windows 8 laptop.

EDIT: Running in Windows 7 compatibility mode fixed it for me too.

Tue May 13, 2014 12:56 pm
Rank 4
Rank 4

It's not a Windows problem. It's a problem with the engine (possibly an unsupported liquid function). I bet it'll be fixed in the next version ... DirectX is DirectX and OpenGL is OpenGL regardless of the operating system versions.

Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]