View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:05 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Want to buy full game ,but... 
Rank 1
Rank 1

Hi, i played the Demo and i realy like the premise, however, nowwhere in the FAQ i could find anything that would tell me what paying for the Game actually gets me, like how many Stories, how many Hours and so on.
If someone could clarify that, i would be interested in buying this game. :)

Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:24 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

Currently, you get two stories. Dark Dreams and Wet Dreams. 3.0 will get us more and I believe the current stories might be getting extended.

As for how many hours of gameplay, no game can tell you that. That will depend on the player. You might play it once, figure that's enough and never touch it again. Or you might find the story enjoyable enough to keep playing several times. Or you might simply enjoy the sex and use the Fast Sex option after playing through the first time. Or, you might enjoy playing around with things and messing around with the physics.

I vary between the three. ;)

I've said this before in other posts, but I feel that the price is well worth it. And when 3.0 does come out, you only pay the small upgrade fee and get even more content. And it'll be a new experience as well since 3.0 will be running on a new and better engine.

Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:48 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

You get 2 stories. The demo introduced you to 1 girl from each. Each has 2 girls, so there are 4 girls in all. As for how many hours of gameplay, it depends on how much you enjoy experimenting in fast sex, replaying the story scenes, and how long it takes you to figure out the puzzles. They aren't really hard, but not everyone sees puzzles the same way. For example, unlike most people I found the keys right away - but then I couldn't figure out how to leave the apartment. Switching to city view just didn't occur to me - I thought there was a door that opened.
Hope this helps.

Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:08 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

I just wanted to add that each encounter is better than the last as your progress through the 4 current girls.

The last girl is the most fun and you'll want to revisit her after the story is done.

It's worth the price for the game even if you read the cheat notes and burn through the game in 3 hours. It took me a long time to find the keys by the way :oops:

Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]