View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Seems to be stuck (tentacle story) 
Rank 3
Rank 3

Looks like this time, I'm stuck on when the creature has both girls after growing twice I believe, Saiko came down and that first thing happens, then the boss comes in and she does her thing and then Saiko comes over and they are both with the creature, and I Pleased them several times, but the story just seems stuck and he just says over and over, I think they need to have their mouths deeply penetrated. Until they are satisfied. and I do that they thank me over and over every time and yet still nothing progresses.

am I missing something?

Thanks.

Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:13 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

Cum on them, if it donw work reload it.

Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:15 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

skidrow wrote:
Cum on them, if it donw work reload it.

Doesn't seem to work, also forgot to mention that Saiko keeps telling me off and stuff when I type anything in chat, like somehow she got stuck on before she joins in. Is that normal?

Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:20 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

They suck me off both then i cum on think it was siko and both were happy then next step came, try reload it.

Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:02 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

skidrow wrote:
They suck me off both then i cum on think it was siko and both were happy then next step came, try reload it.

Yea nothin seems to work, I backed up my save, and restarted to see if it happens again. i'll update this when i get there :)

Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:15 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

If you are really stuck you can use the savepoints for version 3.5 available in the account-manager.

:)

Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:06 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

xpadmin wrote:
If you are really stuck you can use the savepoints for version 3.5 available in the account-manager.

:)

Restarting worked, but now I seem to have hit another snag, after the 2 teleport away with them and he says now he'll never get them back safe, its me and the little one and teleporting back and to the office and timing forward seem to do nothing, and there's this bird sounding thing, when i go back with the little one, but nothing seems to be there, and the little one is doing that squirmy noise thing. Does it just take a while? or did I miss something? thanks.

Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:18 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Its sounds like you are playing an older version. That issue has been fixed some time ago.
Best is to install the patch and restart at latest savepoint.

Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:46 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

xpadmin wrote:
Its sounds like you are playing an older version. That issue has been fixed some time ago.

alright i'll reinstall the patch and try again. i'll let you know what happens

Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:53 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

xpadmin wrote:

Doesn;t look like that did anything, I can Leave the alien place, just nothing else to do it seems, not sure, should i reinstall the whole thing? even uninstall the Xstory player 2? Seems to have some bugs when you do certain things like how the first time i played it I did the experiment twice when i was looking for it when I hadn;t even tried to leave the room, and it pulled it back into the room, breaking the whole thing. lol which was ok it wasn't far in so I restarted it then.

Not sure what is happening this time.

Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next