View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Trouble buying/donating 
Rank 2
Rank 2

I'm having difficulty paying. I'm not comfortable using my credit card so I purchased a 'paysafecard', but apparently US bought codes are not accepted. CCbill won't accept prepaid card either. So it seems I'm out of options if I don't want to risk personal info.

Does anyone have any workarounds? Preferably one which would use my already purchased 'paysafecard' account.

Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:21 am
Rank 17
Rank 17

http://www.xmoonproductions.com/download/payment.php
Paysafe is there.

Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:06 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

Gamecoin + paypal seemed safest. You buy gamecoins and this is the only bank transaction appearing on your cc.

Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:14 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

Yeah I looked into paypal, but it looks like I'll have to give them my SS number.

Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:37 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

Paypal is a safer online transaction service. You need to configure your card of course. Then buy stuff online on ebay or any online store that accepts paypal, using only your email.
But in your cc bills doesnt appear what you buy.

To associate your card paypal will take 1.5 euro from your card and this transaction will appear on your cc bill with a 4 digit code. Enter the code in paypal and they will give you back this ammount. But I think you can use your card associated without actually going thru this process.

Im using paypal for years and never complained. It is the easiest way to cash my payments from freelancing.

Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:41 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

@CJpaddle

Please contact me in the support section regarding the Paysafecard issue.
So I can see why it fail, and maybe solve the issue.

http://www.xmoonproductions.com/support/

Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:41 am
Rank 2
Rank 2

A quick follow up. I don't want to create a PayPal account for a variety of reasons. However PayPal does allow you to use prepaid/gift cards without having to create an account. I had no idea until I clicked through the payment options, and there it was. The small service fee aside, this is as good as paying cash. Although I was still not able to use my PaySafeCard.

Thanks for your replies. I'll contact you as requested via the support section, xpadmin.

Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]