View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Placing girls on table etc. in coma or puppet(rape) mode 
Rank 2
Rank 2

Hello,

its really hard to place the girls with the mouse so you get some new positions.
I have seen puppet mode in HL2 you can pin it and move and unpin several body points, its also much easier to place the models there.

Could you integrate something like that into the game so its easier to place them?

I am new and just purchased the game this week, maybe I overlooked some controls?
The standard controls mouse wheel back forward and jump does not really help to place them, its even hard to get them on the small bed.

cheers

Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:42 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

it is hard, most things you can command them to the closest position then enable puppet mode and grab their heads and position them quick while they fall. But regularly it's tough. The best method i found is momentum, the more you have the higher you can lift the girl. So drag her across the floor and pick up some speed to get her up on top of where you want. It would be nice if we had some sort of positioning mode for this where you could turn off gravity and momentum to get the girl in position.

Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:57 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

I crawl before I pick her.
When I am bored I fly with F6 (debug mode)

Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:43 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

Thx for the hints, I really hoped there is some kind of positioning engine integrated. I will try and learn, cheers

Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:24 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

currently the game was not focused on a puppet mode, but on interactions. Thats why puppet is just something everyone plays his own way.
For every dungeon item there are animations and ways to command to interract.
The chains offered play freedom but not intended for puppet mode, the girls still react.

Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]