View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Halloween install 
Rank 6
Rank 6

xpadmin wrote:
@chaos

Avast! has been know to give issues. It blocks all software that is downloaded from internet by default (if this software is unknown to it).
You need to unblock XSP manually.

got it working had to add it to avast exception list, all is A ok, game does crash when i pick saiko's casual fur option, not the body option the one below it "top" option, when i hit apply with that selected, game crashes

Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:53 am
Rank 2
Rank 2

Well,

1. Deleted the Version 3.5 folder (appdata/local/x moon productions/xstoryplayer 3.5/)
2. Redownloaded version 3.5 + patch 1 + halloween from the account manager
3. Reinstalled in that order.
4. Same crash.

There is a plugin failing to load and that's the reason the app is crashing.

Here is the trace:

Code:
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// X Moon Productions (c) 2012

Version: (3.5.0014)
Build:   64 bits
Release: Full
Date:    2015/11/19 00:06:41

// System

OS:            Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate |C:\Windows|\Device\Harddisk0\Partition2
Cpu:           Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4670K CPU @ 3.40GHz (****: 8078 Mb)
Graphics-card: AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series (17592186042368 Mb)
Sound-card:    Pro 9000

// Oculus Rift

Oculus Rift was not detected

// DirectX

DIRECTX_VERSION: 11.0

// Graphics device

D3D_ADAPTER_DESCRIPTION:     AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series
D3D_ADAPTER_VERSION:         4098.26648.589371271.0
D3D_DEDICATED_VIDEO_MEMORY:  2027
D3D_DEDICATED_SYSTEM_MEMORY: 0
D3D_SHARED_SYSTEM_MEMORY:    3783

Max antialiasing: 8

// Sound devices

Device[0]: Default
Device[1]: Primary Sound Driver
Device[2]: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)
Device[3]: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio)
Device[4]: Realtek Digital Output(Optical) (Realtek High Definition Audio)

// Current sound device

DeviceId:   0
DeviceName: Default
Channel[1]: SPEAKER_FRONT_LEFT
Channel[2]: SPEAKER_FRONT_RIGHT

ERROR: CClClothObjectI::AddScene: cloth->LoadState '#plugin/Summer Dress/SDress.dat' failed

Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:11 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

@tiec

Make sure you downloaded the full version 3.5. Simply reinstalling the old version is not enough.
There is no need to install the patch. That is already included in the full version.

So:

- Download and install full version
- Download and install Halloween pack

Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:56 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

tiec wrote:
Well,

ERROR: CClClothObjectI::AddScene: cloth->LoadState '#plugin/Summer Dress/SDress.dat' failed

[/code]

WAIT DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING YOU HAVE IT! It IS all installed right now. Ok this is the simple fix i had the same issue. open your plugins folder, open the summer dress folder and make a copy of the Dress.dat, paste it in the same folder and rename it SDress.dat. After that the game loads up fine.

Should look like this

Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:22 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

xpadmin wrote:
@tiec

Make sure you downloaded the full version 3.5. Simply reinstalling the old version is not enough.
There is no need to install the patch. That is already included in the full version.

So:

- Download and install full version
- Download and install Halloween pack

I'm not sure where the error is, probably just diffrent version of the summer dress plugin on diffrent updates, but that is an issue. Happened to me as well, read that line in the trace and after renaming that dat, everything worked. loaded up with no problems. I left the original just in case other ones used the dress.dat name.

Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:28 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

A small advice not regarding this issue but noticed Avast above.
Some people use pirated antiviruses. If you did pay for it, use it, but if you didn't just don't bother if you are on windows 8.1 or 10. They just slow you down as Windows already has an annoying antivirus installed. It is said that you should never install 2 antiviruses. And from my experience of 2 years of 8.1 I haven't got a trojan for years, except some spyware that neither avast detected (on a win7 with avast) which I had to clean by hand.

Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:48 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

loki wrote:
A small advice not regarding this issue but noticed Avast above.
Some people use pirated antiviruses. If you did pay for it, use it, but if you didn't just don't bother if you are on windows 8.1 or 10. They just slow you down as Windows already has an annoying antivirus installed. It is said that you should never install 2 antiviruses. And from my experience of 2 years of 8.1 I haven't got a trojan for years, except some spyware that neither avast detected (on a win7 with avast) which I had to clean by hand.

wow pirated antivirus? REALLY?? Are people really that dumb now-a-days? That's just asking for a trojen. Avast is freeware so it's unlikely that's the case here, but if you are dumb enough to pirate software that has that much root control over your system you deserve everything you get lol. At least if you pirate windows there is a way to check, if you pirate the way to check your shit outta luck. :lol:

Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:59 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

I used avast and it was indeed claming Free antivirus however I remember I had a key so probably mine was a pirated version.

But it isnt tje only antivirus on the market. I tried a lot.
I am pointing the idea that Microsoft done it again, came up with their Windows defender and a second antivirus just slows your system. Unless you disable windows defender.

Anyway windows defender does the same job and I quit antivirus software.
You know how anoying is when you open a folder full of exe files and your computer suddenly lags?

Funny that windows10 is a free update to any pirated windows.

Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:13 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

loki wrote:
I used avast and it was indeed claming Free antivirus however I remember I had a key so probably mine was a pirated version.

But it isnt tje only antivirus on the market. I tried a lot.

Anyway windows defender does the same job and I quit antivirus software.
You know how anoying is when you open a folder full of exe files and your computer suddenly lags?

Funny that windows10 is a free update to any pirated windows.

Avast used to be 100% free and you did have a key you had to renew once every year if i recall correctly. But it wasn't paid, it was just a registration thing. Now they put some of its features behind a pay wall, Nothing uber-useful but it generated enough income for them to take all the shitware out of their installers. I don't use any constant antivirus. Disabled windows defender as well. I'm one of those weirdos who monitors his system too often and in every way possible that doesn't effect performance. I like windows 7, I doubt i'll ever be on the windows 10 wagon. Hell i stuck with xp on most of my machines till 7, wouldn't touch 8 with my worst enemies dick 10 should have been the next one but it's a late grasp to grab the market back by the balls and hold them tight. 11 or whatever they'll call it may be my next but probably not. Linux emulation and compatibility is moving fast enough now that were only 4-5 years away from it being a true option without loosing anything... already is, just takes more work then it's worth sometimes.

Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:39 am
Rank 2
Rank 2

Nautica wrote:
tiec wrote:
Well,

[/code]

WAIT DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING YOU HAVE IT! It IS all installed right now. Ok this is the simple fix i had the same issue. open your plugins folder, open the summer dress folder and make a copy of the Dress.dat, paste it in the same folder and rename it SDress.dat. After that the game loads up fine.

Nautica you are the best! This solved the problem. As stated i did do a full redowload and reinstall of the 3.5 but this file (sdress) was not in it under the correct name. Rename the file start and go! Thnxz mate!

Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next