View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 just bought 
Rank 2
Rank 2

ok so today I bought this game. I have an oculus rift DK2 and the game looks amazing but seems the xbox 360 controller does not work. How are you guys that are using the oculus managing to move and interact while you are wearing the headset ?

moreover does the game has a tutorial to learn the keys or what to do ? Tried the fast sex and could not manage to remove the clothes from one of the girls besides did not know what to do.

Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:16 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

You can do most with mouse, need keyboard to press ctrl to change what the mouse do and to write to girls if you dont use speak to text program.

Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:13 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

tks

I would prefer if I could move and do most things with a 360 controller or hydra than using keyboard/mouse

Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:17 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

godwisper wrote:
tks

I would prefer if I could move and do most things with a 360 controller or hydra than using keyboard/mouse

You could try xpadder or whatever that lets you map the controller to the keyboard.

Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:01 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

I'd say xpadder as well. But you might not need it.. The keys are rebindable so you might be able to map it with the controller... I don't have an oculus and i like keyboard and mouse so i've never tried it myself, but as long as you have the proper wire and driver installed on windows it should work.... unless your on windows 10. Than your probably fucked since nothing works with windows 10. :lol:

Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:30 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

Nautica wrote:
I'd say xpadder as well. But you might not need it.. The keys are rebindable so you might be able to map it with the controller... I don't have an oculus and i like keyboard and mouse so i've never tried it myself, but as long as you have the proper wire and driver installed on windows it should work.... unless your on windows 10. Than your probably fucked since nothing works with windows 10. :lol:

Not true. If it was made for Windows 8, it should work in Windows 10. Where people run into trouble is with stuff that worked in Windows 8 but was made for Windows XP. Maybe they should take that as a hint that it's time to upgrade, since clearly the manufacturer gave it up years ago.

Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]