View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Bug Report for Dark Dreams Story 
Rank 12
Rank 12

- When the Stripper arrives and you reply to her talk with Ok,Honey or Ok,Babe she leaves the apartment

- Footsteps in the apartment sound like you are underwater

- The long Steps at the couch corner in the last corner of the fitness club are very glitchy and you cant go over them so easy

- When Samantha runs on the treadmill the sound for the treadmill comes from the wrong one

- In the big room with the glass in the wall (aerobics room) around the pillar that is in the right part of the room , there is glitchy area which gets you stuck

- When you have samantha in her chains she escapes even tough you didnt release her (Before Domestication)

- Samantha is completely naked instead of having her clothes on like in the demo

- When penetrating the ass and ejaculating , the cum drips out of the vagina instead of the ass

- !!! When running Xstoryplayer in 64-Bit with DirectX and AA, after you drag samantha from her gym to the door and press ESC , XStoryPlayer crashes !!!

Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:26 am
Rank 3
Rank 3

I also run XStoryPlayer in directx with AntiA but did not have a crash or anything when I dragged Samantha to the door

Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:13 pm
Rank 4
Rank 4

"- When the Stripper arrives and you reply to her talk with Ok,Honey or Ok,Babe she leaves the apartment"
It might be a feature, not a bug, but agreed.

"- Footsteps in the apartment sound like you are underwater"
For me, this is a veeery minor issue.

"- The long Steps at the couch corner in the last corner of the fitness club are very glitchy and you cant go over them so easy"
Agreed, I also had difficulties with that.

"- When Samantha runs on the treadmill the sound for the treadmill comes from the wrong one"
Agreed.

"- In the big room with the glass in the wall (aerobics room) around the pillar that is in the right part of the room , there is glitchy area which gets you stuck"
I haven't experienced it during the normal gameplay, but can be true.

"- When you have samantha in her chains she escapes even tough you didnt release her (Before Domestication)"
Agreed, if you talk too much (not soo much) before start to work on her.

"- Samantha is completely naked instead of having her clothes on like in the demo"
Agreed, that would be a lot better with undressing as part of the process.

"- When penetrating the ass and ejaculating , the cum drips out of the vagina instead of the ass"
Agreed.

"- !!! When running Xstoryplayer in 64-Bit with DirectX and AA, after you drag samantha from her gym to the door and press ESC , XStoryPlayer crashes !!!"
I've also experienced some crashes during the gameplay (maybe in the case mentioned above too), but I found it mostly happen when the engine can not handle some extreme movements.

It might be my fault only, but I haven't found a way to fuck the girl through her native (vaginal) entry. The doggy position she provides for fucking is too low, I can only score a goal on her rear entry with my own equipment. Is there any alternative position?

Can I do anything with her, when she is in the cage?

Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:16 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Noted, we look into it!

Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:49 am
Rank 4
Rank 4

Quote:
!!! When running Xstoryplayer in 64-Bit with DirectX and AA, after you drag samantha from her gym to the door and press ESC , XStoryPlayer crashes !!!

Yeah, it kinda sux that I cannot complete this story because of this problem.

Do we know if this has been fixed/resolved?

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:52 pm
Rank 5
Rank 5

There should be no reason to press the escape button. Once you get her near the door, the game takes over and will put you back int he apartment.

Try it and see if that helps.

Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:54 am
Rank 3
Rank 3

with regard to the crash with sam at the doorway. you don't have to escape. if you get her close enough to the door, the game takes over and moves you both to your apartment.

Tue May 20, 2014 9:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]