View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Player Control List 
Rank 1
Rank 1

Hi every one im new here :9,

I remember finding a forum with player controls. so i could spread the player legs and so on. but i cant find it anymore.

So my request is if people would post about the player controls, there is litterally no post about it. is it not a feuture to spread player legs and bend down torso, not only knees

(i know about basic gameplay and f1 ingame) anything related to player controls would be helpfull.

Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:11 pm
Rank 7
Rank 7

"Get in your chains"
"Fuck machine"
"Get in the cage"

You can order them to new poses. (suck my dick/doggy style/sit/lay on my desk etc)
"Open your mouth"
"Close your mouth" or even just "close it"

General commands: Type these in to have the girl get in the related position.

"Suck my dick."
"I want to fuck your pussy."
"I want to fuck your ass."
"I want to piss on you."

commands can be chained by using and ie "Come here and get on your knees"

or targeted at specific girl by using their name

Command Effect Notes
"come here" She will come to the player She must be far away
"bend over" She will turn away from you and bend over
"take off panties" She will pull down her panties to knee level She must have dress/top layer clothing removed first
Handjob" She will ask you to put your dick in her hand have tried to get this to work but have had no success
"stand" She will stand up
"bounce/Jiggle" She bounces up and down
"dance" She will dance Music must be turned on by remote
"suck my dick" She will get on her knees and suck the dick if in reach
"gag" She will gag on your penis
"kiss my dick" She will kiss your penis
"put hands on back" She will put her hands on her back Need to be blowjob position
"fuck me" She will turn around and bend over, so that vaginal entry is possible She must be nude
"anal fuck" She will turn around and bend over, so that anal entry is possible She must be nude
"fuck the pole" She fuck the giant dildo She must be nude
"get in the stocks" She will go to the stock and fall over if not guided Stock need to be open
"lay on the bed" She will lay on the bed ready for orgasm
"pee" (wile laying on bed) She will pee while laying on the bed even with dildo in pussy or ass She must be nude
"pee on the toilet" She will go to toilet and pee
"pee" She will pee on the floor
"fuck the machine" She will use the robot
"[Name] get in the chains" She will get in the chains
"[Name] get in the cage" She will crawl in the cage
"[Name] crawl" She will crawl on the floor
"Monica fuck saiko (on the table/bed)" Self explanatory
"Fuck the chair" she wlll use the chair as dildo. Only possible in modded room where chair is only the base.

"fall" she falls over and goes rag doll. be warned you can't get her out of this state.

"Sit on bed"
"lie on bed"
"turn around" she turns 180

Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:06 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

http://wiki.xmoonproductions.org/index. ... x_gameplay

Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:05 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

Quick question about doggy style in 3.5+, it seems to be the standing animation? not the more traditional all fours, is that correct?

Only way I've found to do a version of "All fours" was tell them to crawl then glitch jump between their legs for either anal or vaginal penetration which, although very fiddly with angle and height does look pretty great once situated. Just wondering if I missed anything.

Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:48 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

Freename wrote:
Quick question about doggy style in 3.5+, it seems to be the standing animation? not the more traditional all fours, is that correct?

Only way I've found to do a version of "All fours" was tell them to crawl then glitch jump between their legs for either anal or vaginal penetration which, although very fiddly with angle and height does look pretty great once situated. Just wondering if I missed anything.

Well, at some point in the Tentacle Dreams story, both Saiko and Monica are on all four while being tentacled from behind by the creature.
Similar position is also used when in cage, in the fast sex scenario.
So, i'd say there should be an option for this already, but i couldn't find it either.

If such option is not already in the game, the pose definitely is, so maybe someone could make a little mod to add this option.

Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:41 am
Rank 2
Rank 2

I'm having a dilemma with the player controls. In the Dark Dreams game, She wakes up in the chains and I go to put on the nipple clamps, but there is no command that makes them stay on. I hold them against her breast and tried U-I & O but they just fall off. Is there a different set of commands for the BDSM gear?

Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:45 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

If I remember right, you just grab the clamps with a left mouse click, then move them next to where you want to attach them (make sure they are touching)
If the position is correct a pink icon will appear and you can attach them with the left mouse button. Move the clamps around, if the icon isn't pink (you can only attach them to some areas on her body, and sometimes it will need some trial and error)

Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]