View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Riding 
Site Admin
Site Admin

@Pickled Cow

Yes you are right, the doggy style position is there.

But the girl does not react to it. That could be added by a task.
It is somewhat more advanced modding but it would be great to see if people can add this.

Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:43 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

Since there is a riding animation in the game already, would it be possible to make it so that Saiko could ride Monica through task assignment in the same way as doggy?

Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:58 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

@Anaquis

You mean with Monica laying down and Saiko on top?

With the laydown animation for the bed and the pole animation for Saiko it might be possible.

N.b.
You can also wait a bit longer until the resource pack is updated and you can create your own animations for the girls.

Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:22 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

@xpadmin
Yeah, that is what I meant :)

Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:26 pm
Rank 13
Rank 13

I already added some kind of raunchy doggy in my mods, I will try to make a riding pose for the girls :mrgreen: it seems to be fun to do :D

Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:48 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

Blu3 wrote:
I already added some kind of raunchy doggy in my mods, I will try to make a riding pose for the girls :mrgreen: it seems to be fun to do :D

While you're at it, would you see if you can have Futa-Monica laying down on the table or bed and then getting sucked off by Saiko? Or perhaps have Futa-Monica laying down jerking off and spraying a load on her own tits. I ask because the pervert inside me really wants to see that happen too. ;)

Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:05 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

Someguy01 wrote:
Blu3 wrote:

While you're at it, would you see if you can have Futa-Monica laying down on the table or bed and then getting sucked off by Saiko? Or perhaps have Futa-Monica laying down jerking off and spraying a load on her own tits. I ask because the pervert inside me really wants to see that happen too. ;)

Thinking of this I have a question.
Sometimes I spent an entire day searching until I found that what I wanted to do was impossible to script, looking like structures built in the software...

Is it possible to script interractons between mouth and pussy without a new update? With licking animation, you know what I have in mind. Just event programming while using the new chains.

Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:17 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

@loki

That should be possible to some point.

The tongue animation exists (used when e.g. kissing penis) as well as many positions.

So mixing them up in a task should be possible.

Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:18 am
Rank 18
Rank 18

xpadmin wrote:
@Anaquis

You mean with Monica laying down and Saiko on top?

With the laydown animation for the bed and the pole animation for Saiko it might be possible.

N.b.
You can also wait a bit longer until the resource pack is updated and you can create your own animations for the girls.

nice :D how about the titfuck is this possible through animations? :D

Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:25 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

Yes the game still needs the ability titfucking. 3.5 and still not in the game yet? :o

I thought of a way to do this. A standing titfuck would require a small alteration of the already existing blow job pose it would require a new animation, but it could be done without the need to make a new animation for laying down. All that would need to be changed is Monica's position very slightly

Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next