View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 I Just wanna say... 
Rank 6
Rank 6

This might not be the appropriate section apologies if it isnt but...

Thanks for creating such a deliciously smutty game. I LOVE it. The physics are pretty impressive, the controls are intuitive, the stories aren't half bad, kind of tricky without hints from the walk through but at least there IS a walk through oh and I REALLY like how there are fail states if you fuck up or do something retarded, too many games hold your hand nowadays. And it has Mod support! I haven't even really dug into those yet. I did just buy it the other day but I'm all about this game now. I Don't have enough time in the day or free hands for this game.

I started with nudie mods for fallout 3 and skyrim, then i moved onto that illegal mod for sexvilla(you probably know the one) but they cant hold a candle to this game in my humble opinion. My what a wonderful perverted journey i have had.

Thanks again for such an entertaining game I look forward to future patches and other releases from X Moon for that matter. But I am off for now their are some naughty girls in my dungeon that have been misbehaving and need my attention. :twisted:

Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:04 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thank you!

Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]