View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 192 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
 How to install 
Rank 11
Rank 11

Hey xpadmin, I'm guessing the team had some thoughts about the Vive support. Has it come to any conclusions we could know of?

Personnally, my choice will be based on whether or not you will be supporting it (not putting pressure or anything :mrgreen: )

Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:29 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

@spsps18

Vive support is not planned at the moment.

The response of the CV1 is quite low and before we want to add another VR device it really has to pick up some momentum.

Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:02 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

xpadmin wrote:
@spsps18

Vive support is not planned at the moment.

The response of the CV1 is quite low and before we want to add another VR device it really has to pick up some momentum.

I already tried XStory Player with the CV1 and i have two big problems that prevent XStory player becoming the ultimate sex game for VR.

1. The player charachter for some reason gets stuck in some kind of oscillation and the whole game is wiggling very fast and stutters.
2. Fucking by moving back and forth physically with your own body doesn't work that good because during penetration you somehow always move back even tough you make small motions for penetration. Please prevent this moving back by disable moving around when near a girl and only changing the hip motion when moving while standing with the CV1

Please fix these two problems and i will take a video for r/oculusnsfw(https://www.reddit.com/r/oculusnsfw/), they will go crazy for Xstory player and hundreds of people maybe thousands will buy it, i gurantee it !

Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:20 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

@xebat

Some of these issues have been fixed in latest patch. Please redownload an reinstall it.

Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:57 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

I cannot get anaglyph mode to work. I setup the nvidia card to use it and did the tests. However, Ctrl-T does not seem to enable it in game.

Wed May 11, 2016 10:47 am
Rank 1
Rank 1

CV1 works ALMOST great!

But there is a big bad bug that makes me feel very very sick. It moves the cameras when the view angle changes and other things that don't match 1:1 with my movement in real life.

So, when I look down, the camera actually MOVES down, more than just from looking down. Everything looks wrong and I feel seasick.

The camera position and angle should always be the base head position, plus the 1:1 movement and the angle of the real headset. It should never move not 1:1, except when I push move keys, and then when it stops all my head movement should be exactly what the camera does. Should just be exactly the move and position from the SDK only.

If you can just fix this than this game will be great! Even a setting to let head position move cameras but not move the body would be perfect! I will buy again and recommend to friends!

And a smaller bug the smooth movements feel not good too. When in Rift, movement should only be stopped or move full speed, never smoothly accelerating or slowing down. Same with moving over items that make you go up or down. These would be good settings choices too.

Sun May 22, 2016 1:57 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

I am buying one at best buy for my birthday

Wed May 25, 2016 12:07 am
Rank 1
Rank 1

@xpadmin
Dungeon configuration menu. Right side is inaccesible.
I can see whole menu window, but mouse pointer reach its movement limit, before reaching right side of menu.

Sun May 29, 2016 12:16 pm
Rank 4
Rank 4

You really need to add vive support! With roomscale and the ability to pick, use tools this would be amazing.
Given the amount of posts and info on using playclub2 on the vive, I would say demand is high, hell make it a paid Addon, I bet you would make the development costs back and then some (so long as it's not over priced)

Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:49 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

Yes, please add some Vive support! I would imagine that you would be better off getting ahead of the game with this whilst its still early in the VR evolution.

Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 192 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next