View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 428 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 43  Next
 [MOD PACK] Dungeon Ex 1.2.1 07.03.2016 
Rank 5
Rank 5

Someone really needs to sticky step by step instructions for this mod - it's getting far too confusing for the average user

It goes a long, long way to supporting the game and generating more money in the future development of the game but confused people will grow bored with trying to get this to work.

Might I suggest a locked thread with the latest build which is only for that purpose? Including step by step instructions.
That way the users don't have to sort through 34 pages of posts and become confused.

Just my two cents :)

PS I can't get this latest build to work properly either :(

Fri May 27, 2016 1:08 am
Rank 1
Rank 1

What worked for me was double-checking that I was using DX9. My installation defaulted to DX11 and wouldn't run the mod. After I checked the settings in-game and restarted, it worked fine.

Sat May 28, 2016 7:22 am
Rank 4
Rank 4

So, peeing while suspended in chains works. Any way we can make shitting work?

Also, I found an issue with peeing/shitting on the toilet. If you tell either girl to "pee on the toilet", they sit down, do nothing and are stuck. It only works when you tell them to "sit on the toilet" and then when they do "to pee".

Last edited by Phnx on Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:17 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

Druvari wrote:
Someone really needs to sticky step by step instructions for this mod - it's getting far too confusing for the average user

Where are you getting stuck?

Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:12 am
Rank 3
Rank 3

Which command do I get chains, the girls in that if one of the two chains already used?
When the stocks I have the problem that the girls bend to the front, but then dropped back and lie on the floor... What could that be?

Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:29 am
Rank 5
Rank 5

BubbaGump wrote:
Druvari wrote:

Where are you getting stuck?

It's not a matter of getting stuck - it's the installation of the MOD. I had it all working great then an update came out - I had to scroll through many posts to figure it out again.....then ended up installing everything from scratch and never did get the last update working lol. I will install it again when I have a chance though ;)

Just saying a sticky of step by step (maybe with video?) to install the MOD would be good. Right now the MODs are keeping most folk happy until a new release comes out. The harder it is to install the MODs, the less happy and more frustrated folks become. Gotta remember not all of us are computer guru's or understand the game / MODS. "Most" users would expect an easy .exe program to set something like this up - not having to do all the work that is required like using the file maker etc.

Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:23 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

How can i add some of the toys or how can i add a machine ?
My way of adding the file objects.dat in the directory ....\init\stories\dungeon\objects\ doesn't work.
Does somebody have some new toys to add for example a cucumber or a bottle or something else ?

Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:05 am
Rank 10
Rank 10

We need a new thread for this! The most recent build is on page 29 or something and the original poster is MIA I guess. Skid should start a new post and this one should be locked. Does anyone have mod privs yet? Certainly Eskarn by now deserves this! There are a lot of trash threads at the top of the mods forum that should be buried, too. Imagine trying to start from scratch here. It would be fucking awful.

Anyway, here is the post in this thread with the latest build that I know of. Maybe SKIDROW could start a new thread with a new name for this like "Dungeon_Frankenstein - Dungeon/Mod/Plugin Compilation"
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=3532&start=290#p18623

Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:54 am
Rank 8
Rank 8

Is it normal that monica every pose you tell her to do it's always in ragdoll mode? e.g. "monica anal fuck" and nothing happens, "monica get in pose blowjob", she fall in pose and does nothing

Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:06 am
Rank 3
Rank 3

Hi everyone :)

I finaly fixed the issue with blowing in rape mode.

look into task_rape.dat file and search for all words HAND_BACK then change into one of theses :
NONE
SCARED
STROKE

Girls will stop fly when you facefuck them in rape mode.
If someone need it i can upload a pack without the bug.

BTW TY TO THE DEVELOPERS FOR THIS GAME :) ITS LITERALLY A BOUNTY

Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:27 am
Reply to topic   [ 428 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 43  Next