View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 256 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 26  Next
 [MOD] ❤ Love Party v0.6 ❤ // 06-04-2018 \\ 
Rank 13
Rank 13

thepostalone wrote:
Hi love the mod however is there a fix for the futa Saiko/Laura not being able to receive a blowjob or fuck anyone? They can only blow me, Monica/Jessica and get fucked. And while entertaining I am hoping Asian dominatrix action and it would need them to be able to be able to perform those actions and not just Monica/Jessica.

Hey ! Yes it will be mostly allright in next version of my mod thanks to Sexy34 who added Saiko's animations (you can look at his mod here and if you want you can take the models in mod folder\scenes\characters6 and replace the one in my mod (you will need to unpack it), it will only work on "regular & futa" Saiko/Laura models (no witch / mohawk / santa).
It may not work properly I don't remind if I made some adjustments in 0.6, in case you can make a backup of the character6 of my mod or delete the unpacked folder if it doesn't work correctly.

I don't know when I'll release it, I need to add some more things like a working ride pose, putting some more objects in the cave, some more variations in dialogs, I am open to all suggestions too :mrgreen:

Attachments:
File comment: Asian dominatrix !
screenshot1.jpg
screenshot1.jpg [ 260.8 KiB | Viewed 27741 times ]
Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:16 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

is there a way that you could add in a gloryhole somewhere?

Also in the next version, do you think the menu switching problem will be fixed?

Also when I start in the cellar, there's no way to get to the other rooms. It would be cool if that could also be fixed.

Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:06 pm
Rank 4
Rank 4

Much better thank you. The other things form that mod arent working but at least we got that figured out :D

Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:41 pm
Rank 4
Rank 4

I cant seem to get the new commands to work. I have erased and done a clean install, added the love party .4 and .5, the pack crawlfuck and moved the object over to the extracted love pack .5 but no go on the commands other than saiko getting a blowjob and fucking. So crawlfuck, tease, cover and the rest dont seem to work. WHat am I doing wrong. As for new stuff a position like when they were on all fours with the creature and they a bucking would be great especially if it could be setup to have a futa at one end and us at the other like the scene where the girls beg for our dick in their mouths while the creature fucks them. A more active response and reactions while they are getting fucked in the stocks ( moving their ass around ). Fucking them while they are bent over the table, bent over the sofa, kneeling with their ass up in the air on the sofa. Handjobs, handjob blowjob combo. Threesome positions like having one laying on the table and getting oral while they get fucked by us, on the floor on their back with another doggy while we fuck them, one on her back, another on top of here ( futa or not ) and we fucking them, sucking one and handjobbing 2 others, having fluids pool on the floor... I have alot of ideas :shock:

Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:31 am
Rank 13
Rank 13

tiedup wrote:
is there a way that you could add in a gloryhole somewhere?

Also in the next version, do you think the menu switching problem will be fixed?

Also when I start in the cellar, there's no way to get to the other rooms. It would be cool if that could also be fixed.

Hey ! I can't add a gloryhole unfortunately as it would need to edit the dungeon scene itself and I dont have skills in maya to add or modify a scene.
Xpadmin helped me to fix the menu switch crash so yes it will be fixed for next version.

I'll look at the cellar problem, is there a crash or something ?

thepostalone wrote:
I cant seem to get the new commands to work. I have erased and done a clean install, added the love party .4 and .5, the pack crawlfuck and moved the object over to the extracted love pack .5 but no go on the commands other than saiko getting a blowjob and fucking. So crawlfuck, tease, cover and the rest dont seem to work. WHat am I doing wrong. As for new stuff a position like when they were on all fours with the creature and they a bucking would be great especially if it could be setup to have a futa at one end and us at the other like the scene where the girls beg for our dick in their mouths while the creature fucks them. A more active response and reactions while they are getting fucked in the stocks ( moving their ass around ). Fucking them while they are bent over the table, bent over the sofa, kneeling with their ass up in the air on the sofa. Handjobs, handjob blowjob combo. Threesome positions like having one laying on the table and getting oral while they get fucked by us, on the floor on their back with another doggy while we fuck them, one on her back, another on top of here ( futa or not ) and we fucking them, sucking one and handjobbing 2 others, having fluids pool on the floor... I have alot of ideas :shock:

For the pose problem did you just take scenes\character6 from crawlfuck mod ? for the other poses from this mod it's normal it's not working because it needs some integration to my mod. Tease, cover and other monica's poses will only work with Monica and will not if you replaced her model (in scenes character7 ) from crawlfuck mod.

There is some things I can't do myself like adding new animations because it needs maya knowledge I don't have, so I have to use original poses and try to be creative :mrgreen: with them. The other problem when using models from the game or others modders is that each animations are in the model itself so if I want to use them all I have to add a different character for each set of animations which would be a mess. For example 'santa' and 'mohawk' Saiko have riding animations but regular/furry/witch Saiko doesn't have them :?

I will look at your suggestions some of them seems to be possible with actual moveset, as I said you can give me all your ideas and things you want me to add in priority like adding a creature in office or adding a second chain or machine this will take not much time. Position is what takes the most time to do so I'll take the ideas one at a time trying and when done, working or not, passing to the next one.

I also need some good english speakers for text corrections and text to add to makes the dialogs more natural.

Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:16 pm
Rank 5
Rank 5

Theres something wrong with the Clothes, i dont get any Clothes at all when starting Love Party for no Character after i used your Plugin. Last Time i touched XPS was last Year or so, so i dont have any idea about the correct Commands in the Ini Files. I would like to use all Clothes, the ones come with the Game and some from here in all Dungeons, what do i need to do to achieve that ?

Your Plugin didnt obviously work, i also looked into it to match the Commands to your description, same results, no Clothes at all, so yeah i need help.

Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:28 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

hi there, im new to this so i wanted to ask, how do i get the filemaker to open up love party. please tell me step-by-step, i can be kind of a dunce if you're not specific :lol:

Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:33 am
Rank 10
Rank 10

wolfmaster56 wrote:
hi there, im new to this so i wanted to ask, how do i get the filemaker to open up love party. please tell me step-by-step, i can be kind of a dunce if you're not specific :lol:

Hey ho, to unpack the dungeon_pack you need to modify the settings.ini of your filemaker.....or with the new one simply a few lines if you want a specific tutorial on how to unpack files and install mods via filemaker check out this post

http://www.xmoonproductions.org/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=4340&hilit=filemaker

Cheers :)

Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:33 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

ItsDamon wrote:
wolfmaster56 wrote:

Hey ho, to unpack the dungeon_pack you need to modify the settings.ini of your filemaker.....or with the new one simply a few lines if you want a specific tutorial on how to unpack files and install mods via filemaker check out this post

http://www.xmoonproductions.org/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=4340&hilit=filemaker

Cheers :)

Thanks, i got it unpacked. It still crashes on me though :cry: . it will go to a black screen to load and after a minute, crash. any way to fix this

Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:13 am
Rank 4
Rank 4

Wolfmaster, Just to be sure...
Have you downloaded and installed the latest version of Xplayer 3.5?
Just open the account-manager and download 3.5 again and install it if you are uncertain.
This mod isn't perfectly stable by any means, but it should at least load and begin. The crashes usually comes with certain clothes and colour combos and some other stuff, but once you learn what works and what doesn't it's fully playable. So if it crashes right away, then a new clean install of the latest Xplayer is always a good starting point.

Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 256 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 26  Next