View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 262 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 27  Next
 [STORY MOD] Eskarn's Night Out (BETA) 0.8 Update 
Rank 12
Rank 12

The first time I loaded into the story I made it to the part were you have to use the elevator to go downstairs and it crashed. Since then it crashes every time I start the story. My game is up to date and I've deleted all the saves. I'm also pretty sure I have everything installed in the proper locations. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Here's the last entry in my trace.txt:

22:38:49 BRAIN: "Peter[SCENE]:scene=(event:SCENE_ENTER,id:PLAYERAPPARTMENT)"

Edit: Ok, on a hunch I tried something and it seems to be the problem. I had disabled the x64 exe for the game because it was causing problems with fluids. I used a program to make the x32 exe large address aware. Been suing that exe for a while with lots of mods and had no problems but this mod doesn't seem to like it. Reactivating the x64 exe solves the problem, but unfortunately that means no fluids.

Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:48 am
Rank 8
Rank 8

Lexx wrote:
At the saiko and doc story. be stuck bye undress of the dress and bra the step between tiggert not. At reload tiggert it may be up to the question. Only then does it stand on the balcony. Can someone help there

In that scene I removed her dress and bra at the same time, nothing happened. Then I picked up her dress and dropped it, and she asked me to remove her bra, then went straight into the next question.

If all else fails, keep playing with it.

Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:26 am
Rank 4
Rank 4

Found a bug in the doc and saiko playthrough, when you say her to follow you to the bathroom, she just don't move.

also when you go "too fast" to undress her (in the same playthrough) she don't detect that she don't have her cloth off. Taking the needed cloth and putting near her fix the "bug".

(i'm using V0.3)

Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:44 am
Rank 17
Rank 17

Kalell wrote:
The first time I loaded into the story I made it to the part were you have to use the elevator to go downstairs and it crashed. Since then it crashes every time I start the story. My game is up to date and I've deleted all the saves. I'm also pretty sure I have everything installed in the proper locations. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Here's the last entry in my trace.txt:

22:38:49 BRAIN: "Peter[SCENE]:scene=(event:SCENE_ENTER,id:PLAYERAPPARTMENT)"

Edit: Ok, on a hunch I tried something and it seems to be the problem. I had disabled the x64 exe for the game because it was causing problems with fluids. I used a program to make the x32 exe large address aware. Been suing that exe for a while with lots of mods and had no problems but this mod doesn't seem to like it. Reactivating the x64 exe solves the problem, but unfortunately that means no fluids.

It could be that there are to many high res textures due to baking the shadow maps into the textures instead of using a smaller tiled texture
fskas wrote:
Found a bug in the doc and saiko playthrough, when you say her to follow you to the bathroom, she just don't move.

also when you go "too fast" to undress her (in the same playthrough) she don't detect that she don't have her cloth off. Taking the needed cloth and putting near her fix the "bug".

(i'm using V0.3)

I removed the follow command so ill just have to take that response out

When you take her dress off make sure you brush it against her ass or something like that or pick it back up and touch her with it
The function i use to check it does not like her sitting down

ESKARN'S TUTORIALS

Eskarn's Dungeon Mod(BETA)

Eskarn's puzzle map (story)

Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:47 am
Rank 2
Rank 2

It starts and the runs fine until to the point where I press down on the elevator. The game just closes at that point.

Running version 0.3

UPDATE*
Nevermind, Make sure to delete your old tentacle dream pack folder first... It may be contaminated with other mods. After I deleted it and unpack tentacle dream fresh, it runs fine.

Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:43 am
Rank 8
Rank 8

not working for me at all. followed all steps including latest patch but when I select the Nerd character it just goes black and crashes after a while. No entry in trace.txt either.

Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:05 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

Trying to show Saiko the way to the bathroom, but she's just standing at the balcony doing nothing.. using update 0.3

Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:03 pm
Rank 4
Rank 4

In the (let call it) "the lance contract" when he get out the room, all the dialogue are said by saiko.
+ when we have the choice of "cleaning the place" he tell us to do the thing but nothing happend, pretty sure something is stuck

edit* when i'm at this point, when i type choice i get the 3 choices (spare attack and help)

"Spare" make lance saying he don't leave witness but nothing happend next

"Attack" make the "monica and lance" going to the chamber again (and it loop forever at this point)

"Help" make the story get also stuck

edit2* still in the same playthrough, when i go with monica and leave saiko and lance at the tv, when lance come in, he take care of monica and when he say "now sleep time for you aswell" nothing happend.

Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:50 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

Updated to 0.4
Fixed the players starting location
Removed a dead end story line for Saiko friend
Adjusted orgasm rates (Were fast for testing purposes)
Changed Naked lances name to lance instead of Saiko
Fixed the players state in group so end events trigger
Fixed Monica's sex position not moving in group storyline

If your game crashes when loading levels
Reinstall XStoryPlayer 3.5 and update it
Then unpack tentacle dreams
copy the mod and current patch over and override all
Then if you have any errors please post them

ESKARN'S TUTORIALS

Eskarn's Dungeon Mod(BETA)

Eskarn's puzzle map (story)

Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:05 am
Rank 8
Rank 8

same with 0.4, immediate CTD. It sort of works on another system but only until I try to use the elevator....

Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 262 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 27  Next