View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Missing something? 
Rank 7
Rank 7

I played XSP3 over the weekend and I have a few things:
Maybe I am just too stupid, but I didn't manage to have sex with the girls, where they are lying on their backs. In 2.1 you could easily do this. I only managed to do them from behind, either vaginal or anal and of course bj, while they are kneeling. The beds are awfully low on the floor, maybe raise them a little bit, this could help with the sex.
Is it possible to titty fuck Monica?
In fast sex mode, there is a huge dildo fixed to the floor, I didn't manage to get a girl using it.
Sadly I don't see many items in the dungeon with the graphic bug reported by a few, but from what I can guess what the other items are, I also didn't manage to make the girl interact with them, except the dildo machine.

Did anyone manage to do the things? Please let me know how.

Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:53 am
Rank 4
Rank 4

onyx wrote:
I played XSP3 over the weekend and I have a few things:
Maybe I am just too stupid, but I didn't manage to have sex with the girls, where they are lying on their backs. In 2.1 you could easily do this. I only managed to do them from behind, either vaginal or anal and of course bj, while they are kneeling. The beds are awfully low on the floor, maybe raise them a little bit, this could help with the sex.
Is it possible to titty fuck Monica?
In fast sex mode, there is a huge dildo fixed to the floor, I didn't manage to get a girl using it.
Sadly I don't see many items in the dungeon with the graphic bug reported by a few, but from what I can guess what the other items are, I also didn't manage to make the girl interact with them, except the dildo machine.

Did anyone manage to do the things? Please let me know how.

In Freesex-Mode you can say to a Girl "lay on the bed" to Fuck her.
Use F1 to see command help, with C & V u can lower your Body.
To use the Big Dildo on the Ground you can say "Fuck (or use) the Pole"

hope i helped you with this, many things will be added in the Future by XMP or hopefully by modding

Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:22 am
Rank 5
Rank 5

You can sse the commands in this topic.

http://www.xmoonproductions.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3424

Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:58 am
Rank 7
Rank 7

I tried it with lay on bed, but then she expects that you rub her clit or use a dildo. And the male character is standing to far away to properly penetrate her. But thanks for the other command.

Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:56 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

@onyx

We left these kind of extra's for modders. :)

Next sub-release 3.1 will contain more features, among others the long awaited girl on girl action.
But that will be next year.

Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:13 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

onyx wrote:
I tried it with lay on bed, but then she expects that you rub her clit or use a dildo. And the male character is standing to far away to properly penetrate her. But thanks for the other command.

I succeeded in fucking the girl who layed on bed in the dungeon:D
Although, it was not easy to comply. With the C-key you must lower your hips till the erected penus hit the spot.

Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:22 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

I was also wondering if it were possible to tittyfuck Monica. If someone has figured it out, could they please pose how they did it?

Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:44 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

there is a lame way to tittyfuck monica but like I said lame,,, have her kneel and in full erectness c&v the bonner between her tits :ugeek:

Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]