View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 [RPG MAKER+3D][Patreon]The Ten Secrets of Lust 
Rank 4
Rank 4

Hello! My name is Emily!
I love computer games and 3D erotic arts and now I’m creating RPG game for adults, which will unite my favorite passions.
Here is trailer:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FdIS4 ... 9NPP6hGhEn
You can download my game here:
https://www.patreon.com/EmilyLove3D

The fundamental features and benefits of the game:

Three completely different realms: Fantasy, Cyberpunk and our Real World. And in the every realm you will have freedom of choice and consequences and huge amount of content: characters, quests, puzzles and many sexual 3D-scenes.

The Plot
You helped girl named Alice out of trouble, saving her from the rapist, but it turns out that she is hunted by a demoness who wants to kill her, settle in her body and thus penetrate your realm from the demon world. Later it turns out that the incarnations of Alice are in two other worlds and they are in the same danger.

You might be glad not to get involved in such troubles, even to save the three worlds, but it's not so easy and demoness want to punish you for saving Alice.
Traveling through the three worlds, you will meet many interesting characters: magical creatures, rulers and even gods.
All of them will want something from you and you can set a price.

But the motives of the demoness are not as simple as it might seem at the very beginning. Traveling through the three worlds, you will learn 10 secrets of lust, which, perhaps, completely change your ideas about good and evil.

The game will have a large number of 3D adult content (+18) both as part of the main plot of the story and by completing minor quests. You will see 3D sex scenes with: lesbian, creampie, orgy, anal, toys, public sex, voyeurism, tentacles and other monsters, BDSM, maidens, fantasy and other sexy stuff.
If you have any questions, please contact me:
emivergara1994@gmail.com

Last edited by EmilyLove3D on Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:01 pm
Profile WWW
Rank 4
Rank 4

Here public version for you: https://www.patreon.com/posts/ten-secrets-of-0-16271698 . I'll be grateful for any opinion about game!

Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:04 am
Profile WWW
Rank 4
Rank 4

You play for the man whose name you can choose. He's ordinary man who faces extraordinary events and in a critical situation, he is capable of extraordinary actions.

Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:16 pm
Profile WWW
Rank 4
Rank 4

Screenshots!

Attachments:
e1.png
e1.png [ 509.53 KiB | Viewed 14141 times ]
e1.png
e1.png [ 509.53 KiB | Viewed 14141 times ]
Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:34 pm
Profile WWW
Rank 4
Rank 4

https://www.patreon.com/EmilyLove3D

Attachments:
Demon-8.png
Demon-8.png [ 376.01 KiB | Viewed 13894 times ]
Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:57 pm
Profile WWW
Rank 4
Rank 4

Well ... there is some news!
Firstly!
In the process of working on the next version of the game, I decided to higher resolution of the game (1024*768 now) so I could use better images. So, I changed the versions 0.0.2 and 0.0.3 (now they are called 0.0.2f and 0.0.3f) with new resolution. You can download them in the same places on https://www.patreon.com/EmilyLove3D!
Secondly!
In the version 0.0.3f new feature was added - perks. There will be many perks you can get depending on the choices you make (Good, Bad, and Really Bad). It will affects the whole game: quests, relationship and even main plot.
In the version 0.0.3 you can get 3 perks if you want it. You can try to find them. Hint: they are all in the Anna's Labyrinth. You can see them in the "skills" tab when you get them.
Thirdly!
Thanks to my friend (native english speaker) quality of english translation was improved. English isn't my native language, that's why this help was very important to me.

Attachments:
Hexagram4.png
Hexagram4.png [ 1.89 MiB | Viewed 13635 times ]
Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:03 pm
Profile WWW
Rank 4
Rank 4

Attachment:
patreon2.png
patreon2.png [ 1.53 MiB | Viewed 13373 times ]

Time for a public monthly progress report!

I want to make the next version of The Ten Secrets of Lust much more then v0.0.3 was.

So the next version (I will call it v0.0.5 due to all the new content) will contain:

1. 12 new locations. Two really large locations and 11 small or medium size. Mapping is done already.

2. A lot of nonlinear gameplay. You will come across real choices and you will have the freedom to research most of the locations. There are many perks for your decisions which will affect the whole game! Will you save a fairy from being raping by evil goblins? Will you choice to kill Lin? Will you join forces with Elektra? Will you use magic or stealth? These are a few examples of decisions that you must make in the v0.0.5. Besides you will face the consequences of the decisions you made in Anna's labyrinth.

3. New characters: Fairy, Yenna, Lin, Elektra, Asha, Agnes and others.

4. More than 150 new renders. 140 renders are ready now. I can’t say for sure how much more to do. I sometimes do about 10 renders on one sex scene. You can compare with other erotic games. Don’t be surprised if the total number of renders in v0.0.5 will be more than 300.

4. You will definitely will see 3D sex scenes with: lesbian, creampie, orgy, forced sex, fantasy. It's all done already. Will be more.

5. The progress of the plot. You will find out what happened to Alice's incarnation in the cyberpunk world. Who is Jay? You will learn more about Yenna who helped Alice’s spirit to contact the protagonist. And a whole lot more!

6. Hidden scenes and secrets!

A lot needs to be done. Dialogs, scripts, renders and translation.

I'm doing all work myself except translation on english. My dear friend Kyle Wolensky is helping me a lot with it. Thank you so much, Kyle!

I will do my best to release the next version in February. In any case, I will continue to inform you about the development, introduce new characters etc.

And I'm so grateful to everyone who believes in my project and support me. It really means a lot for me. Thank you!

Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:51 pm
Profile WWW
Rank 4
Rank 4

NEWS: from now on I'll post animations on my page (patreon.com/EmilyLove3D) based on the game The Ten Secrets of Lust!

Attachments:
77916_Demoness.gif
77916_Demoness.gif [ 1.56 MiB | Viewed 13087 times ]
Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:58 pm
Profile WWW
Rank 4
Rank 4

Version 0.0.3f is now public!

Attachment:
Demon-18.png
Demon-18.png [ 621.75 KiB | Viewed 12855 times ]

The new version of The Ten Secrets of Lust 0.0.5 will be released in the next two or three days, it will definitely be released in February.
All is ready. The last stage of testing is needed. I hope it will guarantee that you won't be able to find a single bug.

Therefore, the latest version 0.0.3f is now available for everyone. You can use saves from version 0.0.2f and 0.0.3f in the future. The main thing is that it already supports the high resolution (1024 * 768).

In addition, I recommend not forgetting to get three perks in the Anna's Labyrinth. This will give you more gameplay and scenes in the new version 0.0.5.

You can download v0.0.3f here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/version-0-0-3f-17186946

Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:55 pm
Profile WWW
Rank 4
Rank 4

Finally, the new version 0.0.5 of The Ten Secrets of Lust is released.

Download it here

I hope that anyone who decide to try The Ten Secrets of Lust will discover a big defference between a non-linear narrative (when the player decides what to do next his own way) and most common linear storytelling and gameplay.

I ask you not only to express your opinion about the content of the game, but also about nonlinear gameplay: do you prefer linearity, or nonlinearity?

So the current version 0.0.5 contains:

1. 12 new locations (18 locations in total).

2. A lot of nonlinear gameplay. There are 16 perks which will affect the whole game! Multiple solutions to quests!

You will come across real choices and you will have the freedom to research most of the locations. Will you save a Fairy from being raping by evil goblins? Will you choice to kill Lin? Will you join forces with Elektra? Will you use magic or stealth? Besides you will face the consequences of the decisions you made in Anna's labyrinth.
Don't forget to get three perks in Anna's Labyrinth, this will give you extra content! But remember that some of the perks are replacing each other.

3. New characters: Fairy, Yenna, Lin, Elektra, Asha, Agnes, Moira, Naya and many secondary characters (13 unique female characters in total).

4. 160 new renders (255 renders in total).

5. Script for the Chapter 1 that contains more than 15,000 words.

6. Fetishes: facial, orgy, forced sex, fantasy, blowjob, handjob, lesbian, voyeurism, anal sex, creampie and some pleasant surprise.

7. The progress of the plot in the two worlds. You will find out what happened to Alice's incarnation in the cyberpunk world. Who is Jay? You will learn more about Yenna who helped Alice’s spirit to contact the protagonist. Meet naiads, ghosts, demiurges.

So, travel by boat to naiads, find out what a horror that lurks in the Fairy's house, deal with the conflict between Electra and Lin, find a madman who dreams to possess a naiad... and a lot of adventures in the world of Aria.

Play for Jay, meet the head of the Gomorrah Corporation, explore the laboratory with monsters in the world of Arhan.

8. Battles! You will meet many enemies: goblins, bats, slugs, mimics, imps and more huge and terrible monsters like ogre and hellhound.
Some of them can be defeated by cunning.

In The Ten Secrets of Lust the battles could also be nonlinear!

9. New puzzles!

10. The game encourages exploration, contains many hidden scenes and secrets!

Much thanks to everyone who believes in my project and support me. It means a lot for me.

Attention! The Ten Secrets of Lust in the early stage of development (this is the first major update of the project after it's presentation on Patreon on 5 January 2018) and unfortunately it's not very popular. So, if you liked the game, please share it with your friends. I'm working really hard. Thanks!

Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:51 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]