View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 Daughter of Essence RPG Maker Game [Big Update: 08-16-19!] 
Rank 13
Rank 13

New Weekly & Alpha: v0.116!

Hi everyone!

Last week, I mentioned we would start tying off loose ends this week, and that's what I've been working on.

We have a lot of returning old faces you can touch base with again, many of whom can be recruited depending on your choices up to now. Next week there will be more of the same, with Chapter 9 will be wrapping up very soon. Then I'll be getting started on the "final" chapter!

Which means... it's just about time for a new public release! I'll be posting more details about that soon, but you should expect it coming before the month is over.

As always the public release will be available at https://www.patreon.com/indoorminotaur

As always, thanks for checking us out and we hope you enjoy the new content.

Best,

Nym

Version 0.116 - 1-10-2020

Added new dialogue to the cove
Added a new area to the cove in Ch. IX: the garden (must have recruited Marilea)
Updated the cove’s upper area in Ch. IX if the battleship was salvaged & added a big new housing complex
Added new lighting to the rear cave areas
Mercy’s Luck now increases the odds of getting better mining results
Attempted to fix a random issue where mining can cause a crash
Adjusted the dusk lighting in Emerald Flats
Revised the Hawk’s Keep Minron dialogue and concluded (it if you completed the flame cultist quest)
You can recruit Elif or Ramesh in Ch. IX, depending on your choices prior
You can recruit Ramses, Henry and Lucas in Ch. IX, depending on your choices prior
Fixed some text run-off issues
Fixed some typos

Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:40 pm
Rank 13
Rank 13

New Release: v0.117!

Hi everyone!

Version 0.117 is available to both weekly and alpha patrons! This is primarily because version 0.116 will be going public NEXT FRIDAY, and I want to make sure all patron builds stay ahead of it.

But beyond that, just the nature of the build's content, the amount of fixes from last week, and the additional testing I'd like to get done before it all goes public just warrants an extra alpha release.

Hope you enjoy!

- Nym

New to the game or want to become a patron? Visit https://www.patreon.com/indoorminotaur

Version 0.117 - 1-17-2020
Added a new encampment to Mar’Liore in Ch. IX for reinforcements (if you still have Roald - WIP)
You can now deliver messenger birds to various points across the world in Ch. IX (WIP)
Updated the quest journal to catch back up to the current content
Added the option to purchase lumber from Esterholt in Ch. IX (if you didn’t salvage the battleship)
Delilah can be recruited from Witchdale in Ch. IX (if Mercy pursued her previously)
Witchdale has been updated in Ch. IX to reflect the passage of time (post Emerald Flats)
Added a few additional cove expenditures, since Mercy has been behind on crew payments
Fixed an issue where Marlan and Dalkon could get stuck on Bell’s arrival
Fixed an issue where a cutscene in the Oldlight palace repeats when returning
Fixed a portrait-related crash on the overworld
Fixed some passability issues in the cove
Revised some dialogue for better formatting and continuity

Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11