View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 [Ren'Py] Pandora's Box 1.0 
Rank 11
Rank 11

New update!. Here's a quick rundown of the new stuff in [url='https://www.patreon.com/posts/pandoras-box-0-34528712']0.11[/url] :
Changelog:
  • 250+ new renders.
  • Fetishes and sex scenes this update: Lesbians, Cunnilingus, Vaginal, Strap-on, Blowjob, Handjob, Swinging & NTR (optional), Foot Fetish;
  • Went back and fixed several scenes in the last few updates which had too much noise on them.
  • GF gets another new outfit this update
  • Fixed loop issue from Day 21 if you choose "Don't Masturbate" option.
  • Added different angles to animations making them feel longer and better.

Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:05 pm
Rank 11
Rank 11

0.12 update is out today!
Changelog:
  • 3 new sex scenes with multiple angles and animations including: blowjob, handjob, vaginal, boobjob;
  • Improved the Character Name text input at the start of the game, making it easier to read.
  • I saw a lot of people that were confused with why some choices are greyed out, and even though I explain in the Walkthrough, I thought it was a good idea to make a short tutorial at the beginning of the game as well. It's optional and explains other tips and tricks for the game as well.
  • Added a bar system for the visual representation of your Corruption and Submission points:

• It can be toggled on and off with the new option in the quick menu under the textbox:

• Added a new music track for the club.

Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:53 am
Rank 11
Rank 11

0.13 update out for Patrons today!

Changelog:
  • ~200 new renders.
  • Fetishes and sex scenes this update: Exhibitionism, Masturbation, Vaginal, Cheating;
  • Added a few new conditional statements for the Boyfriend if he came inside girls. That might play a bigger role for the future. GF also has that, if she let someone finish inside her.
  • New characters and outfits.
  • Your previous choices matter, so if you've chosen something particular and missed a scene in the past, you might not see a choice pop-up. At the same time the choices you make this update lead you to two different directions (mainly for the boyfriend).

Tue May 05, 2020 4:17 am
Rank 11
Rank 11

0.14 is out for Patrons!
Changelog:
  • ~180 new renders
  • Fetishes and sex scenes this update: 2 Blowjobs, 3 Foot Fetish, 1 Boobjob;
  • Making further progress on the Creep's part of the story.
  • Made the option to play through Mia's perspective optional.
  • I am planning to have some endings depending on the choices soon. The game has progressed a lot and it's time for all of it to start coming together.
  • This update might feel shorter since I've put a lot more work on the sex scenes being multiple choices, so keep that in mind! Thank you.

Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:34 pm
Rank 11
Rank 11

0.15 update out for Patrons today!

Changelog:
  • ~170 new renders.
  • Fetishes and sex scenes this update: Voyeur, Lesbian, Anal, Anilingus, Foot Fetish, Cunnilingus, Vaginal;
  • New characters and locations
  • I know some people wanted more scenes with Mike and the GF, so I think you will be satisfied with this update.
  • Planning on having pregnancy present in the game in the next few updates.
  • Small UI and text fixes.
  • A poll is planned for my patrons, to decide on what direction to take Mia's story and fate.

Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:05 am
Rank 11
Rank 11

0.16 update out for Patrons today!

Changelog:
  • 300~ new renders (lots of animations)
  • Fetishes and sex scenes this update: Voyeur, Masturbation, Blowjob, Anal, Vaginal, Impregnation, Lesbians, Foot Fetish, Cuckquean, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Prostitution;
  • Added twitter link integration within the game's main menu.
  • First impregnation of a female character happens in this update.
  • Patrons have chosen what to happen with Mia through a poll, so that will take effect gradually through the upcoming updates.
  • Setting up the next update for new characters and lots of interesting story elements.

Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:31 pm
Rank 11
Rank 11

0.17 update out for Patrons today!

Changelog:
  • 250+ new renders.
  • Fetishes and sex scenes this update: Voyeur, Cheating, Foot Fetish, Masturbation;
  • Fixed some grammar mistakes from previous versions.
  • Sadly I didn't have enough time to do the full club part in this update, so expect continuation of where we left off in the next update.
  • First ending of the game is in this update. It is split in two ways A and B, based on your Submission points. More info on that in the Walkthrough.
  • All new scenes in this update have been enhanced with HDR, making them much more crisp and sharp.
  • Wendy fans will be very pleased with this update. It's basically all about her. She also got some improved model updates, most noticeable improvement is her feet.

Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:14 am
Rank 11
Rank 11

0.18 update out for Patrons today!

Changelog:
  • 240~ new renders
  • Fetishes and sex scenes this update: Voyeur, Blowjob, Armpit, Vaginal, Lesbian, Foot Fetish, Cheating;
  • New main menu background. The last one was making issues for some reason as an animation it was freezing every time I booted the game. This one is a static background, but a lot more thought and work went into it and it will be only for the Winter season.
  • Blaire gets improved feet treatment after Wendy. You can see them in this update.
  • Next update might involve more with your decision to impregnate Lilly.

Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:21 am
Rank 11
Rank 11

0.19 update out for Patrons today!

Changelog:
  • 230+ new renders.
  • Fetishes and sex scenes this update: Vanilla, Prostitution, Lesbians, Cunnilingus, Rimjob, Handjob, Scissoring;
  • Added a neat new presplash launcher icon for when you boot up the game.
  • New characters and outfits in this update.
  • Lilly's ending reachable, depending on your choices.
  • Added Mira's thoughts as the only other character other than the 2 protagonists to have that option.
  • Fixed an issue with the gallery on Ending 1A and 1B.

Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:29 am
Rank 11
Rank 11

0.20 update out for Patrons today!

Changelog:
  • 250+ new renders.
  • Fetishes and sex scenes this update: Netorare, Sharing, Threesome, Cuckold, Cheating, Exhibitionism, Blowjob, Handjob, Vaginal Sex, Foot Fetish, Cunnilingus;
  • New feet textures and improved rendering settings.
  • New and better methods for wet skins / tan lines.

Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next