View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:15 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 3DXChat - Online 3D Virtual Sex Game 
Rank 8
Rank 8

Great news about Oculus Rift support!

Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:22 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

Well the game went stand-alone... YES THANK YOU DEVS!!
... aaand I subscribed and got the game.

MY REVIEW.

Ok where do I begin, the game is... limited... but that is ok.
New features are being added all the time and what is live right now is of a very good quality.
After spending some time creating my girl I must say... wow... but also... is that all? (reread limited, then read "that is ok")
The nifty little tutorial tells me what to do and how to do it (press button A, press button B) I found it to be efficient and nice.
The character models are superb, this is what I was waiting and hoping for. Some physics might be tweaked left or right... better yet, BOTH cause frankly the jiggle can make a hardened sailor go limb noodle. It's entertaining but also pretty unrealistic, we don't jiggle that much lol. RECENT EDIT 24/07 -- I became rather attached to my jiggles and have changed my mind, I don't see this as a problem anymore ^^ yay for the jiggles!

The clothing is nice but again, limited, the character customization seems to be decent though fear of messing up and lack of a default or reset changes button kept me away from playing with those sliders. The default shape is more then good enough in my book. Hair styles, again limited but what is already there is very nice and much better then some triple A mmo on the market. The options that are available are good enough to get a decent start though lack of variety could hinder it in the long run (already met my twin and had SEX with her BOOYAH).

So basically, the character creation is more then good enough for me although still quite limited to differentiate myself.
On to housing...

My appartment(s) are sweet, the one with the pool is by far my favorite, the other is just... yeah but without the pool.
Again that nifty little tutorial is back and is guiding me though the things I can do in my appartment. Now There is a list with items I can place in my room, but if I am not mistaken... all the items on the list are already in my room. (except the barstool) so we are back with... limited and that's ok.

I decided to leave my appartment the way it was for the time being.
Off to the beach...

Wooah... sun, sand, sea... people... yeah. Unfortunately I'm euro trash and I fear that the fun starts when I'm in dreamland. But the beach is nice, so nice I actually sat down in my bikini and enjoy the view. There were some people around, a couple in the ocean.... and another couple in the ocean... and some guy sitting on the beach...
What I noticed immediatly is, it's too quiet. This place compared to the club (more on that in a sec) is so much more fun. I think they should make the beach into a beachclub with music and stuff. Then people can choose, some dark club or some sunny beach (night time beach /dream) <-- BEACH BEACH!!

After some diving from the pier I dared to venture into the club.
Wooo the club... toilets... sinks... dancefloor... people sitting on barstools... AWESOME MUSIC!!
Yeah the club is ok, again my timezone might screw me over more then once in this game.
I met some very nice people, managed to get everyone onto the dancefloor and found a date! (read "met twin, sex, booyah").

My very first visit to another girl's appartment ended up in a black screen and some wrestling to get visual back only to be greeted by my missing partner...
My second attempt was "great success" although when I was rounding things up to get some dinner some stuff started to bug and could only walk backwards etc...

In hindsight, do I regret spending 15 euro on a sub?
Hell to the NO. The game is not finished, that much is clear, is it worth the subscription fee... I would say... depending on what you are looking for and how much you can spare. If you keep in mind that the features are still limited and the subscription fee is the same as your average mmo I would still say YES and why do you ask?
It seems to me that the developers are listening to what we say. To be completely honest I didn't think my (and many others) cry for a stand-alone would be heard or even acted upon. This is a mayor change! Not just like changing the graphics on my underwear but a real life decent change that can heve an impact on the game and the developers. Instead of forcing people to fork over a load of cash on a bundle you might not even want they actually went stand alone.

This act alone is proof to me that they are willing to invest time and effort in it and I will place my trust in that.
If you can look past the obvious flaws it still has you will have a decent time as the social aspect seems to be pretty fun.

What I think could be better?
Make the beach a beachclub with or without (preferably with) day/ night party (imagine all the lights and the moon reflecting on the water /drool)
Add the ability to have group getherings (threesome, or even just more people in the appartment even just to watch a couple at it)
Check your payment providor, my web of trust addon gave me some security warning issues (further investigation gave me enough confidence to continue but the red warning circle would be a deterent for other people I am sure)

Set up an official 3dxchat forum and make yourselves a bit more known, we don't need details about you people but some general info would be appreciated (who are you guys, how many devs are there, what long term plans do you have etc...) communicate with your customers (doing ok at idea informer though).

So yeah, that's it for me.
Gonna go back in game and have some fun :)
Great job guys, keep the updates coming, you're far from finished but well underway to make this an awesome adult entertainment game!

PS I didn't do the bondage thing yet, I'll review once I do but it's not really my scene is you know what I mean.

7/10 (for now!!)

Last edited by Rainbow Dash on Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:56 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

Ok, here I am again with part 2 of my review.

I went to the BDSM club which was actually pretty interesting.
Not that I'm into all that bondage stuff but what appealed to me most was the fact that there is a stage where you can have public sex for all to see.
Now in the club you have some semi private vip area's where you can get your freak on, and some individual can come and sneak a peek. But at the BDSM club there is no privacy when you are on stage. I found it to be strangely arrousing.

The music is ok and much more classy than in the club, so all in all it's a very interesting location.
I have been playing for 3 days now, started to make many friends and chose for myself to be very selective in who I choose to have virtual fun with.
So far the game is still very entertaining and the social aspect is really engaging. Random people start to chat with you and some stories they have to tell, be they true or false are pretty nice and sometimes sad. The community seems to be a very fun one that has already started to form a set of social rules.

I expect many people might just sub to have instant sex and that is fine and they will not be dissapointed although they might have to put in some effort into finding a suitable partner, the BDSM club might be a good place to start.

So far I have noticed there are several social groups around. On the one hand there are the people that just want sex while on the other hand there are the people that play this game more like real life. Build up a relationship and progress from there. I count myself to be part of the latter.

For 3 days now I have been talking to alot of people in the game and the general feeling they have seems to be positive.
Many questions popped up about the developers and the content they hopefully will add at one time or another, many ideas I've read that are pretty good actually.
For example.

Why not make the game feel like a holiday resort?
Most locations could be centered around a hotel or something, with locations as a pool with a bar, or a spa, the beach could be kept as a peacful retreat and another could be added as a beach club at night or so. Take a look at Dead Island 1, that game is centered around a holiday retreat with very VERY nice visuals location wise. Get some inspiration from that.

I have noticed that people love to roleplay in this game, the various locations of a resort would be fun and you would actually get a feeling of vacation when you play :)
The developers are doing an amazing job and I really hope they keep it up.

I bump my score up to an 8/10 for now with most points invested in the character models and amazing detail when having sex, virtual no pixel clipping but actual penetration. If you like adult games and virtual sex, get this game NOW. Just remember it's NOT done yet and still in beta so have some patience.

RD signing off for now :)

Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:25 pm
Rank 7
Rank 7

It does look good, although admittedly i'm still turned off by the subscription pricing.

Is there any possibility of at the least allowing limited free accounts or some sort of free offline demo, so that we can at the least see if it'll work on our systems?

Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:29 pm
Rank 8
Rank 8

Ten dollars more a month than WoW? For a beta? I'd rethink that.

Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:20 am
Rank 2
Rank 2

First of all I wanna say this game is great! I've had loads of fun and it's a great game for role play.

Is it possible to have an update from SGDevil? There is a issue many people have with zoning to partners apartments. There are some people I cannot meet with privately because of it which could be considered as game breaking. An update letting us know that SGDevil are at least aware of it would be nice.

Thx

Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:15 am
Rank 1
Rank 1

I have played, SecondLife, Red Light Center, IMVU and Achat. I did also play 3DXChat once.

First, the graphics are amazing. They blow away all the rest. Here are some reasons that I haven't renewed my subscription.

1) Limited customization. The choices that are there, while very good, don't warrant paying 25 dollars per month. A small selection of hair, makeup, clothes and accessories, to me does not denote a 25 dollar price tag. Nor do the limited selections of the apartment and the world in general. A few places like clubs, a beach and other apartments and being able to interact with stuff and dance, that's all very good. But it's limited and what some games might offer for free.

2) Price tag in general. 25 dollars for superior graphics alone is too steep. VIP on IMVU and SecondLife is only 10 dollars. VIP when I played Red Light Center was only 20 dollars and you got access to a lot of (not that great but still there) variety of clothing, shoes, hair, skin tone, eye color, accessories and avatar looks. You also got access to the shop that offered clothes, accessories, hair, makeup, some avatars and furniture for free. I also don't like that I was paying 25 dollars for a bunch of other games that I am not likely to play.

3) Limited world. I am a fan of virtual worlds. I like to be able to create my own space. I'm an avid roleplayer. I like to be able to create a place where I can realize my stories and play them in real time. I believe the superior graphics would make this a great game to play. However, there would need to be significant additions in order to do this. The use of nodes is one that aggravates me with IMVU. You need to be able to walk around and explore. There needs to be enough places that are good for that purpose. A lot of times with the aforementioned games, there are a lot of nice places to visit in the worlds, but unfortunately there aren't that many people there or the ones that are there, weren't who you're looking for.

Suggestion, make it so that you can create your own world/space. Even if you created it with low cost or the no cost items. It would make it better.

One thing that I do feel needs mentioning. The more something costs, the less likely that the people with the most time on their hands, I.E, those on low or fixed incomes will play the game.

Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:46 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

3DXChat is decentively marketed in some forms.

* The first is its monthly. On http://www.3dxchat.com/ you pay only $19.95/mo. http://sexgamedevil.com/3dxchat.html which is $29.95/mo. Now the dev may say one is with the game and one is without. However! neither site mentionsthe other. Example : http://www.3dxchat.com/ should mention the higher cost one to get games with it. And http://sexgamedevil.com/3dxchat.html should mention you can just pay for 3DXChat itself, without games. This is where its deceptive. Additionally, why pay $10 more a month for crappy games? The games here are so substandard that its worthless to pay $10/mo more.

* The second is it lists 'hundreds of clothes'. This NOT correct in any way. There is only a small handful of clothing options. And most were previously designed in their other games. Then ported to 3DXChat. So why lie to your customers that you have more?

'there are hundreds of clothes in your wardrobe' .. no
'Wide selection of clothes' .. ummm still no

If its not true stop using it as a sell point.

The only thing this has going for it over other offerings from adult makers. Is that it has better graphics provided by Unity. They would have been better off going with a modded Opensim and client. And adding all of what they have into that. Or paying ID for one of its engines even if those are more game oriented. The engines themselves are very workable for this concept. Unity would have been my last choice to pick for a professional product of this particular design. Because options this design would require is not possible in the scope of Unity and its license. This as far as programmer perspective almost makes me want to /facepalm.

As for the monthly cost. You have a highly limited and buggy product. It has very few users, few clothing options, limited sex options. Only 3 rooms which are amazingly small (can we say sardines if this ever goes larger). On a price range I would say $8-15 is more the price for this monthly. It will help bolster sales and users. Which this heavily needs more users. The high cost with so little to offer, makes most shy from paying it.

Great 3D models, nice concept .. poor execution.

Rainbow Dash wrote:
I bump my score up to an 8/10 for now with most points invested in the character models and amazing detail when having sex, virtual no pixel clipping but actual penetration.
There is no actual penetration as there is in Achat. It morphs the model to simulate this. Rather then show insertions the actual way. So you will not have issues with morphs. Achat should get your score instead. Even if its not free roaming or using greater detail. The content of Achat and its pricing is better applied. The overly burnt leg look when roaming the Beach is just horrid. A soft red maybe, but its more a harsh crisp look across legs, with an even soft tone on chest. The roam to the Club affords many issues as well. One being the colors of lights shine right through the back of the avatars eyes at points. People walking sideways as they stick into the floor. And so many other issues. Hopefully they get fixed in reasonable time. Overall this gets my vote for mainly being a cash cow. Over a serious development of a product worth investing in for the long haul. It has very little to classify it as a serious attempt. And that alone negates it of any sufficient rating. Until such time they do more with it.

Did you see what they added since it was released? My boss would have shot me for being that lazy. If they want people to take them seriously. They need to start developing seriously. Otherwise this is simply and fully a cash cow. You all should just say 'shut up and take my money!' when they introduce interactive lint.

For a good adult game, maybe not the best graphics. Though its interactivity and insertions is pretty damn good. And a large customer base .. try Achat (http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/). Far farrrrr cheaper monthly as well. $49.95 for a full year. It is actively developed. This means many users, many clothing options, many new poses added, and more. It gives people the best overall value for what it offers. And it doesn't take them a full month to add different colored lint .. aka 3DXChat. They are amazingly slow at pushing out items for it. And really its best that people find a developer serious about its product. At its given rate of growth it would take around 2 years for 3DXChat to have worthwhile content. It has already been over 6 months. While Achat in its short time has grown rapidly.

Last edited by Dan11 on Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:20 am, edited 3 times in total.

Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:02 am
Rank 1
Rank 1

Hello, tell me how to pay for 3DXCHAT of Polish? ? ? if you do not have a credit card?

I greet Paweł

Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:34 am
Rank 5
Rank 5

Hi all,

3DXChat is now the first multiplayer online 3D adult game with Oculus Rift support.
Give your virtual 3D sex experience a touch of realism! Have sex with real people in virtual reality!

Video:
YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWcKZdnrF9U
Vimeo http://vimeo.com/user20100467/3dxchat-oculus-rift

Play Now & Have Fun!

Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:30 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next