View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Cursed! Text-based adult RPG 
Rank 16
Rank 16

Cursed! Is a test-based adult RPG running off of the RApid Games development System, or RAGS for short. The game starts you off in a bar, whereby you must try and get three different women's numbers in a drinking game with your other guy friends. A Mysterious Women lures you to her after you try with the three other women. After having sex with her in the alley behind the bar, you collect what the women left behind and go home. In the morning, the mysterious women appears, and explains that she has cursed you with becoming a woman for the rest of your life as punishment for treating women like objects.

The game is pretty detailed, as your body gains and loses weight based off of your level of exercise, your hair grows over time, you have to pay rent, and you can become pregnant. On top of that, there is magic in the game, but I have yet to get there as the game appears to be pretty slow-paced.

It's free, and can take up a lot of your time due to just how long things can take to do, but I've personally enjoyed it.

Download page: http://cursedgame.wikia.com/wiki/CursedGame_Wiki

Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:57 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

Thanks for posting the link to that. There are actually quite a few RAGS games out there written specifically with sexual themes. There are also plenty of games written for TADS and Adrift that are also text games. Many of the RAGS games are done by the transformation and mind-control fetish communities.

Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:21 pm
Rank 5
Rank 5

After playing through Cursed for a while I got really interested in making a RAGS game myself. I decided to do a Harry Potter rpg themed game with adult elements. Currently I have something like 64 rooms layed out and am working on trying to get characters to move from rooms on a daily schedule. After that its I'll start fleshing out some adult content and let you guys try it out. Let me know if any of you have any suggestions or comments.

Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:36 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

tremprod wrote:
After playing through Cursed for a while I got really interested in making a RAGS game myself. I decided to do a Harry Potter rpg themed game with adult elements. Currently I have something like 64 rooms layed out and am working on trying to get characters to move from rooms on a daily schedule. After that its I'll start fleshing out some adult content and let you guys try it out. Let me know if any of you have any suggestions or comments.

Will we be playing as a student or a teacher? I'm up for either. And if it can be available, the option to play male or female would be interesting.

If you're serious about doing this, do start a thread for it so we can comment and follow its progress! Currently I'm waiting for Hermione Trainer to be released.

Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]