View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 FemDomination: A virtual, erotic 3D simulation 
Rank 4
Rank 4

Citor3 Entertainment Studio is proud to present you the FemDomination demo!

The FemDomination is a high quality, interactive virtual 3D experience for adults. You will be dominated by sensual women in multiple sessions. Your task: give pleasure and obey.

The FemDomination uses mindbending techniques to boost your experience. These methods are light hypnosis, visual and aural stimulation, mono- and binaural beats, subliminal messages and ASMR. 

The FemDomination is not a video nor a 3D game. It’s a fully interactive erotic experience, where you will feel like you're a participant of each scene. Your own reactions will effect the path of that session. 

 If you want to check out the quality of our in game footage, follow this link:

[NSFW]  http://www.citor3.com/citor3_v3_006.htm [NSFW]

For more information about this project, please visit our website: [NSFW] http://www.citor3.com [NSFW]

Gameplay & Controls

Controls
- WASD for movement or the left analogue stick.
- Y or triangle on your gamepad: accepting our terms in game when you're asked to do so (Don't interrupt her by the way. She doesn't like that )
- F12 or X on your gamepad: Recentering your camera

Gameplay
We decided to keep the interaction through conventional input (keyboard, gamepad) as little as possible. Your sight will decide what happens next.

Installation & setup
Download the game here  http://www.citor3.com/citor3_v3_004.htm and click on the Download link. Extract the files to a desired location and execute the 'FemDomination'.exe file. We advise you to read the 'ReadMe' file first to get the most out of this demo.

Meet the Team
‘Jari’ - Executive producer
'Pete' - Advisor / producer
'Danny' 3D modelling / rigging
'MrBeat' - Sound / Audio Editor
'ChrisCross' - Developer
'Trinity_X' - Voice Actor
'Swanny' - Voice Actor

Support us
Our team is dedicated in bringing you the best virtual experience. If you want to help us, you can do so by giving your support here: 

[NSFW]https://www.patreon.com/femdomination?ty=h [NSFW]

As an extra we have released a special slave scene, only available to our supporters! We will also release a VR scene every month only available to our supporters.

Please leave us your feedback in here so we can make an even more complete experience. ENJOY!!!

Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:30 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

@Citor3

And if there are any more a game like this? :)
If there is something you could provide a link to them? :)

Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:48 pm
Rank 4
Rank 4

There are those 2 demos + 2 monthly VR girls. We are now creating the game, so the demos are more like teasers, and very restricted. Some notes; we use sight aiming= look at boobs and you get a boobjob, and when looking at the head.... you know.
Order of the events are fixed, but not with the final game.

I don't think there is a company in US/european market doing stuff with this scale. We just love what we do and we do it in our free time.

Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:45 pm
Rank 5
Rank 5

im waiting till it release hope there wil be a banktransfer or a mistercash transfer option becouse i have no visa card.

Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:40 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

Looks good, just not my cup of tea. Any plans in the future to let the player be the dom or is this strictly for bottom bitches?

Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:45 pm
Rank 8
Rank 8

I dont have a VR but i like this. Love femdom :)

Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:50 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

Nautica wrote:
Looks good, just not my cup of tea. Any plans in the future to let the player be the dom or is this strictly for bottom bitches?

My understanding of the "erotic hypnosis" thing is that it is a part of femdom, so the player can't be the dominant one.

Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:10 pm
Rank 13
Rank 13

Hypnosis and binaural beats are just bits of woo. It'd be a mistake to focus on that nonsense.

Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:39 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

meem wrote:
Nautica wrote:

What I get from the beta's I've seen so far, the watcher (not player since it is an "interactive experience") will never be the dom or even equal. You are taken care of with some or no freedom.
I am sure there are terms for it in the femdom scene but I don't know them :)
IMO you don't have to be into femdom for this. It is a kinda bondage, no SM. But like I said, the VR experience of this is just mindblowing.

BDSM isn't all whips and chains. Throughout is the power exchange, also known as domination and submission.

Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:05 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

Thanny wrote:
Hypnosis and binaural beats are just bits of woo.

It's good to be skeptical and there is much of both of these to be skeptical about - especially the latter one - but there is underlying science behind both. In this case, it's not so much "hypnosis" as it is "suggestion." The largest erogenous zone is the brain, after all. As for binaural beats, having experienced their effects myself, they can be mood altering... in the same way music can. In other words, they work, but not in any special or unique way and won't give you psychic powers or whatever claims some folks make.

Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next