View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 2:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 365 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 37  Next
 House Party Beta 0.4.0.0 (Updated 2/17/17) 
Rank 17
Rank 17

Key in bedroom to open door in the rom were dancing girl is there you find box and wine.

Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:56 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

Thanks, I'll search again, but i looked in all bedroom, around TV and bad, floor, section...

Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:14 am
Rank 3
Rank 3

I looked every where but can't find the key...

Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:56 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

Kurabarov wrote:
I looked every where but can't find the key...

Spoiler !!! => Sorry, did not find the Spoiler Tag (if there is any).

Look at the "Bookshelf" thingy, top right box, hard to see, since the Key is small.

Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:46 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

Search the white book shelf to the left of the door to the bathroom

Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:29 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

Hey everybody. Exciting news. I’ve decided that there’s enough groundwork done that I’m promoting the game from an Alpha to a Beta. This is great news because it means from here on out I will mostly be working on storyline until House Party is done, and then moving on to another project using the same engine. Don’t worry though, I still plan on working on House Party a bit more before that happens. One thing that’s really cool in this update is that there’s a whole interaction that takes place between two other characters (and you as a bystander). The engine was updated to allow for this type of interaction, which really increases the immersion factor.

Here is the change log:

Refined the radial menu. It should work much better.
Fixed a bug with Stephanie getting bugged for dialogue after wandering into the kitchen.
Moved the Mysterious Key location as a lot of players have complained it was too hard to find.
Added another room onto the house.
Added a new character Rachael.
Implemented some of Rachael’s storyline.
Advanced Brittney’s storyline.
Advanced Ashley’s storyline.
Advanced Frank’s storyline.
Added a mechanic to allow scene-like dialogues to take place.
Updated dialogues so you can simply click on the option to advance.
Updated dialogues so now you use the radial menu to open one rather than walking up to a character.
Updated character behaviors to increase immersion.
Fixed several other bugs.

This is an exciting update because it is adding a lot more story into the mix, and we are starting to see how the party will play out in the end. From here on, I will be working on adding in some alone time with the girls after everybody else has been taken out of the picture.

Here's the link: http://games.eekllc.com

Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:46 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

Why dont you use a upload page? there are alot that are free.

Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:33 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

skidrow wrote:

Do you mean like Dropbox or something of the like? I have a dedicated server with plenty of bandwidth, so I am able to host the downloads directly. Is there a benefit I'm missing from using a service that you're talking about?

Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:46 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

Awesome to see this game in Beta state. The dialogue system is much better now. One thing I would suggest for that though is moving some of the text down a little in the responses part, Because sometimes if there is a slightly larger line of text, the bottom one can obscure the response option directly above it. This is most noticeable if there are 3 response options. I also had a situation where frank became stuck behind the kitchen table after a certain scene was triggered in order to progress a character's story line. I wanted to see what would happen if I tricked him into following me, but he got stuck. :lol:

The only other thing I can think of right now is the addition of the save option, but you have already said that this is on the way :)

Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:31 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

mistacorn wrote:
skidrow wrote:

Do you mean like Dropbox or something of the like? I have a dedicated server with plenty of bandwidth, so I am able to host the downloads directly. Is there a benefit I'm missing from using a service that you're talking about?

Download speed is were low its like 10k took 30min to download what should have taken 20sec.

Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 365 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 37  Next