View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 365 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 House Party Beta 0.4.0.0 (Updated 2/17/17) 
Rank 14
Rank 14

modderman wrote:
I know you have a story tool but I made a mod to make everyone love me. Added to a function that updates frequent. Did you mangle the functions on purpose? They were not always that way. :(

Code:
if (Input.GetKeyDown(KeyCode.N))
         {
            foreach (Character character in CharacterManager.GetCharacters(new string[0]))
            {
               character.Personality.Relationships.CMLPMGKOGOB(PlayerCharacter.Player, FALBMOFFGPH.Friendship, 1000);
               character.Personality.Relationships.CMLPMGKOGOB(PlayerCharacter.Player, FALBMOFFGPH.Romance, 1000);
               character.Personality.Relationships.CMLPMGKOGOB(PlayerCharacter.Player, FALBMOFFGPH.Scared, 0);
            }
         }

Yes it's due to a new way the code is being compiled. Unfortunately, it's necessary for my new pipeline. It looks like you are still able to accomplish what you are trying to do, but yeah it might just be a little harder due to the new process.

Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:59 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

Hey guys!

House Party 0.6.2 has been officially released to Beta Testers today. This version will also be released later this week on GameJolt, and next week on Steam.

Click here for more information:
http://games.eekllc.com/index.php/2017/ ... a-testers/

Here is a list of changes over the previous version:

General Bug Fixes
Revamped Player Motion
Revamped Sex Transitions and Motion
Revamped Sitting/Laying Transitions
Displays Error Message Now When Trying to Load Older Save Files
Door Configurations Now Save Correctly
Current States Now Save Correctly (Sitting/Laying/Etc..)
Player can now get in hot tub
Improved Breast Physics
Removed Slow Motion Effect During Player Orgasm (Many were complaining it just looked like a frame drop)
Made Censor Larger (was still showing nudity at some angles)
Fixed an issue in Ashley and Madison’s story that caused a negative reaction after a blowjob
Smoothed Fighting Animations
Revamped Save System to Fresh Load the Game and then Apply Save State (More consistent results)
Reworked player movement and animation syncing
Fixed camera glitches during sex scenes
Fixed a glitch that caused characters to sink through the bed during sex on some systems.
Added some Easter Eggs

To get the latest free version of House Party, click here:
http://games.eekllc.com/index.php/category/downloads/

Enjoy!

Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:58 pm
Rank 13
Rank 13

Nice to see you've kept us up-to-date on the progress of this game. I tried it out and actually had fun with it, mostly for that reason. Progression, constant updates, feedback, I like it.

Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:35 am
Rank 14
Rank 14

IIT0NE wrote:
Nice to see you've kept us up-to-date on the progress of this game. I tried it out and actually had fun with it, mostly for that reason. Progression, constant updates, feedback, I like it.

Thank you! It's great to hear that my work is being appreciated! :)

Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:33 pm
Rank 7
Rank 7

I just saw the announcement on GameJolt. Does this mean there'll no longer be any free public releases, or is this just an alternative to those who don't want to use Patreon?

Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:59 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

NTNgear wrote:
I just saw the announcement on GameJolt. Does this mean there'll no longer be any free public releases, or is this just an alternative to those who don't want to use Patreon?

There will be one more free release, but after that, you will need to purchase the game (one time charge) from either GameJolt or Steam. This will be the alternative to Patreon and the updates will start going to those sites rather than being free public releases.

Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:53 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

Hey guys!

House Party is officially on Steam! You can check it out here:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/611790/House_Party/

Here are some frequently asked questions about the Steam Release:

Q. Is the Steam version censored in any way?
A. The game is not altered in any way on Steam, so it's fully uncensored, with the optional censor setting in the game menu for streamers.

Q. Is the version on Steam the full latest version?
A. Yes, as of right now, the version on Steam is the latest version of the game.

Q. What if I am already supporting you on Patreon?
A. Our Patreon supporters will still have the earliest access to the game. Of course it's not in our best interest to put untested versions directly to Steam, so just like before, Alpha tester tiers will get the latest version of the game first, followed by Beta testers, and then once the game is deemed stable, it will then be released to Steam, so supporter benefits remain the same.

Q. Will you still release free versions?
A. Yes, but not as frequently. The Steam versions will take priority, and stable releases will go there. I will periodically release a free version here and there to server as a demo, but it will be much less frequent.

Check out the Steam page for more information, and thank you all for your support over the last year and a half. It's what got us this far!

Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:36 pm
Rank 7
Rank 7

When can we expect the next (and final?) free release? And what version will it be?

Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:02 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

Is steam 1cost then you get updates or?

Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:35 am
Rank 14
Rank 14

NTNgear wrote:
When can we expect the next (and final?) free release? And what version will it be?

The final free release will be in about another month or two. I may still put them out from time to time to serve as a demo, but they will be severely delayed from the latest release.

Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 365 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next