View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 407 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
 [1.0] [Completed] Glassix - 2D hentai game 
Rank 15
Rank 15

Hi guys!

Download links

What's new?
  • Iyo level 1
  • 2 new quests to unlock sexy work outfits Aiko, Hanae and Ryoko
  • Added 3 new sex commands when sleeping with girlfriends for all girls
  • Added gym orgy and pool orgy option during the afternoon school lessons
  • Added 2 pimping events : Hanae and Okimi
  • Fixed some missing translations in the gallery (Thanks Salking!)
  • Fixed wrong main character name in the event lists for the kissing event conditions (Thanks Salking!)
  • Girls no longer follow the player to its room if he faints due to lack of stamina (Thanks Shremedy!)
  • Disabled option to have Wakana join when having sex with Hikari and Hanae during work at the Aquatic park (Thanks Mikilande!)

A few things about this new version.

Regarding the new sleeping with girlfriend commands, it comes in 2 variation sets:
  • Either the girl has cunnilingus, vaginal lotus and anal spooning
  • Either the girl has fingering, vaginal missionary and anal lotus

A few girls are missing one of those options because they don't like the related position, namely Hanae which won't allow vaginal sex and Kumiko, Utako, Kristina, Eimi and Yae who dislike anal. Those 6 girls currently have only 2 options and a 3rd sixty nine option will be added in v0.43. Since those scenes focus on a more romantic aspect, this allows to respect the background set for each of those girls.

Aiko. Hanae and Ryoko now have access to their sexy work suit but you'll have to complete a series of short successing events to unlock them. You can check their conditions in the event list by searching for the text "hospital quest" and "mansion quest".

In v0.41 changelog, it was announced Marylin pimping event was added but it's a mistake. Her pimping event will be added in another version. I corrected the changelog.

Lastly, over the last couple of month, I had several reports of options freezing the game, the latest one reported by Mikilande during the job at the aquatic park. The freeze is due to an option being displayed but the related event not existing. In the current case, it was because the option required Wakana (the lifeguard at the Aquatic Park) to be level 4, which should be impossible during a normal gameplay since her events have not be created. However with the cheats, it was possible. To solve such issues, I've limited the obedience level cheat to only unlock the current max level of the current version rather than allow all the girls to be level 4. This means Wakana max level will be 0 even with cheats. This should prevent options requiring extra girl at high level to not be available. Those options where there as a teaser, with only the option appearing but being unclickable) to show what will be available when the related girl is completed and where not supposed to be accessible. This tweak only affects new games, not older save so if you encounter a freeze during an event after clicking and option, check first if it's because the option relates to an extra girl which should not be accessible and the option is only there as a teaser. If it's not, it's a bug so let me know :p

That's all folks! Enjoy!

Completed Lust Complex
If you enjoyed the games, consider supporting me on Patreon or Subscribestar :wink:

Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:12 am
Profile WWW
Rank 15
Rank 15

Hi guys!

Here is Glassix v0.43 PUBLIC release.

Download links

What's new?
  • Removed Chan-Mei, Kinu, Miwu, Wakana, Penny, Shiho and Yurika from the game
  • Added new quest to unlock Sarah's sexy casual suit
  • Iyo level 2 (Still missing bath, toilet and night commands though)
  • Added 69 command when sleeping with Hanae, Eimi, Yae, Kumiko and Utako as girlfriends
  • Added 3 new possession spell events : Aiko, Mitsuko and Fujiko
  • Fixed missing hero translation in spell descriptions
  • Updated Utako's level 2 hint to be more specific about the location (Thanks Shremedy!)
  • Added missing stamina requirement when casting Devil's Lust spell

So following the plan, I removed the girls which were not voted for in the last polls. The files are still there though and if you still want to have access to them, you can simply edit the config.xml file in the data folder. I'll clean it better later on since some jobs become unavailable with those changes then release an external package for the dropped girls for those who still wants them. However this change makes our goal clearer and shorter now. We'll see in two years what's the state of the project :p

Enjoy!

Completed Lust Complex
If you enjoyed the games, consider supporting me on Patreon or Subscribestar :wink:

Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:06 am
Profile WWW
Rank 15
Rank 15

Hi guys!

Here is Glassix 0.44 PUBLIC release.

Download links

What's new?
  • Iyo level 3
  • Added 3 new possession spell events : Emiri, Saiko and Utako
  • Added 2 new pimping events : Marylin and Utako
  • English translation, Anael's file, improved by Spectre (Huge thanks to him!)
  • Fixed overlapping bug in city map
  • Fixed missing introduction event for the twins
  • Added some missing images in Sarah's sexy casual suit event
Thanks to CarpeNoctem's hard work, we caught up with the delay from last month, huge thanks to him.

So following patrons suggestions, I tried to make the possession events a bit more original, still not quite there yet but it's a step. We'll work on improving this with CarpeNoctem for the remaining girls. In the meantime, I'll proceed on the new slave commands for v0.45 as per the last poll result and we'll add the remaining missing possession events over the next few versions, similar to the Devil's Lust pimping events.

We're also fixing little by little the issues with the girls we removed. The introduction event for the twins was missing after Wakana's removal and this should be fixed in this new version. Later on, we'll be moving the missing jobs to new girls and might update a few images here and there to limit the appearances of the removed girls. We'll see once v1.0 is launched if you guys want to reintroduce those removed girls but by then, I'll have revealed a new game which might pick your interest more than those extra girl ;)

Enjoy!

Completed Lust Complex

Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:24 am
Profile WWW
Rank 15
Rank 15

Hi guys!

Here is Glassix 0.45 PUBLIC release!

Download links

Changelog:

• Iyo level 4
  • Added Iyo bad ending
  • Added Iyo good ending
  • Two bonus events for Iyo
  • French translation updated by CarpeNoctem
  • Fixed typo in Fujiko toilet event (Thanks Dregrin!)
  • Fixed incorrect variable change in Fujiko night event preventing second option to be unlocked (Thanks Dregrin!)
  • Fixed bug with Hanae's vaginal event not displaying choices (Thanks Zeph!)
  • Fixed bug with Marylin lingerie set C not appearing in the item list (Thanks Zeph!)
  • Fixed missing character images during St Patrick's event (Thanks Zeph!)

Enjoy!

Completed Lust Complex

Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:02 am
Profile WWW
Rank 15
Rank 15

Hi guys!

Here is Glassix 0.46 PUBLIC release!

Download links

Changelog:
  • Added Nabila level 1
  • Added Daisuki level 1
  • Added slave pimping button in the girl status page, 3 girls max. Requires Slave mode and Devil's Lust spells as well as having unlocked a specific event related to pimping.
  • Pimping girls using this new button now earns some money and sexen at the beginning of each day
  • Added 3 short daily pimping events for each girl
  • Added Daisuki's house in Downtown Bakery and Bakery Street
  • Added Nabila's house in Northside street H
  • Chinese translation updated by Darkbatex
  • Fixed bug with Iyo not sleeping at night (Thanks Peixe751!)

Soooo, I'm late again for this version, sorry about that. I've been swamped with web dev last month and it took me some time to catch up. Anyway, everything is back in order.

This new version includes 2 new girls level 1, thanks to CarpeNoctem for his hard work.

As for the new slave events, as said before, I decided to make it a bit different than the usual additional events. There is now a new button in the girl status page which allows you to order your slaves to pimp themselves automatically each day during their leisure time. This requires both the Slave mode and the Devil's Lust spells as well as having triggered the first pimping event of the girl. This changes their usual behavior and instead of going home or go to their hobby places, they will instead go to the airport rooms and will spend their time pleasing customers there. This will earn you some money and sexen automatically each day. Only 3 girls at a time can be ordered to pimp themselves. There are 3 shorts pimping events for each girl, one for each room.

The aim was to make the mid/end game a bit easier with automatic money and sexen for players who don't cheat (wait, do they even exist? Kidding :p I know some of you play fair ;P). This new daily income might need some tweaks though, I'll wait for your feedback on it.

Finally, the chinese translation has been updated by another player, Darkbatex. So I've enabled the chinese language once more in the game. A huge thanks to him for his hard work. I know russian language has been requested too but since it has not been updated for so many versions, I'll leave it out to keep things clean. Either a new translator shows up or once the game is completed, I'll use some quick machine translations tools to complete all the removed languages. We'll see.

Enjoy!

Completed Lust Complex

Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:44 am
Profile WWW
Rank 15
Rank 15

Hi everybody!

Here is Glassix 0.47 PUBLIC release

Download links

Changelog:
  • Added blowjob and anal commands in doll mode
  • Added Daisuki level 2
  • English translation, Rin's file, improved by Spectre (Thanks!)
  • Fixed wrong key name for Marylin's room and house in french language (Thanks Thornum!)
  • Fixed wrong name tag in the talk with Lily about the nun (Thanks Spectre!)
  • Fixed Street K night version (Thanks Spectre!)
  • Fixed wrong image order in Hikari daily blowjob with sexy underwear (Thanks Darkbatex!)
  • Fixed missing cum option translations during anal commands (Thanks Spectre!)
  • Fixed missing image in Okimi's pact event (Thanks Spectre/Darkbatex!)
  • Added missing chair and bed in Daisuki's room (Thanks Darkbatex!)
  • Fixed missing images during Daisuki's night event (Thanks Fakedcnt!)
So, only basic new content this month. Be warned Daisuki's content for level 2 is different from other girls, it might not be to everybody taste but is still a nice addition since I always wanted Glassix to be a sandbox game with many different kinks (though I have some limits).

There's also been a lot a fixes here and there thanks to all the reports. Huge thanks to those players for their help in making Glassix a better game.

Enjoy!

Completed Lust Complex

Sat May 02, 2020 5:19 am
Profile WWW
Rank 15
Rank 15

Hi everybody!

Here is Glassix 0.48 public release

Download links

Changelog:
  • Added time stop spell
  • Added Daisuki level 3
  • English translation, Hikari's file, improved by Spectre (Thanks!)
Soooo, this version contains the usual new level for Daisuki.

As for the time stop spell, this spell is a bit different from the other two high level spells. When unlocked, a new clock icon appear in the top menu which allows you to stop time. While time is stopped, you can't interact with girls (yet) nor can do stuff which would require people (like working a job, being trained by a girl or such). All events become unavailable (except time stop related events). You can still travel or self train though , but no time will be skipped while time is stopped obviously.

Unfortunately, there is no H events in time stop yet, I'll add some in next version as well as adding basic interactions with the girls to play with them in time stop.

Enjoy!

Completed Lust Complex

Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:03 am
Profile WWW
Rank 15
Rank 15

Hi everybody!

Here is Glassix 0.49 PUBLIC release

Download links

Changelog:
  • Added Daisuki level 4
  • Added new timestop event for all girls
  • Added new event with Lily and Shizuru
  • Fixed event aborting unexpectedly during Daisuki's event obedience level 3 when selecting the second choice

So, the usual new level for Daisuki with all the associated commands. There are still more to do for her to be completed like her ending events and such which will be done next month.

As for the timestop events, at the moment, I've focused on adding a generic event for all girls. More will come in future versions.

Enjoy!

Completed Lust Complex

Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:19 am
Profile WWW
Rank 15
Rank 15

Hi guys!

Here is Glassix 0.50 PUBLIC release

Download links

Changelog:
  • Added "Nearby events" feature to easily find nearby events
  • Added "Nearby events" option in Options menu to select which nearby events should be targeted
  • Added new text travel option
  • Added rollback feature during events with mouse wheel or up/down arrows (Requested by Nullshadow)
  • Added a popup to warn the player when time changes during events
  • Sound volume can now be adjusted in the game options (Requested by Hans-Olav Tangen Bråtun)
  • Traveling by bus is now 10% faster than walking/subway
  • Traveling by taxi is now 25% faster (before was 20%) than walking/subway and cost 0.5$/min (before was 1.5$/min)
  • You can now quick travel using the city map by double clicking on the destination. If cheats are enabled, time will not pass, similar to teleport spell without stamina cost.
  • Removed quick trip to school event in the morning
  • Changed some events conditions to make them still accessible at higher obedience levels (Requested by Prinplup)
  • New game menu now display important game options before starting the game
  • Add new icon in top menu to toggle nearby event help
  • Reorganized the help menu to introduce the features as the game goes on
  • Added events to introduce the Event list panel, the different ways to travel around the city, magic spells, opening locked door, dating and using the wardrobe
  • Keys are no longer required to enter rooms and buildings when cheats are enabled
  • Player can now ask girls for money when talking to them once a day but it'll decrease their affection. The amount given depends on the wealth of the girl. Requires 80+ affection.
  • Aiko will now give some pocket money on Day 2 then will give more after the first exam on each Mondays depending on the exam results
  • When triggering an event by talking with a girl, unique event will always trigger before repeatable events
  • New search events based on luck and location
  • Added Daisuki's good and bad endings
  • Added Daisuki's emancipation event to date her
  • Added Daisuki's pimping event
  • Fixed issue with background image not updating when time passed during an event
  • Fixed bug where girl tracker icon would move up when a popup disappeared
  • Fixed issue with tooltip sometimes not displaying when hovering over smaller icons on city map
  • Fixed Utako obedience level 4 being inaccessible (Thanks GTVA_Heretic!)
  • Removed Marylin endings from the event list since they shouldn't be displayed there, only in gallery (Thanks Slifer83!)
  • Fixed bug when quick traveling/teleporting to shrine
  • Fixed issue when selecting "No underwear" in wardrobe management
  • Fixed issue with the event to reveal Sarah's secret to Hikari (Thanks Slifer83!)
  • Fixed issue with girl in doll mode or slave mode not giving access to her room if player did not have the key
  • Fixed bug with pimping icon not reverting when you canceled slave mode by talking with her if the girl was pimping herself (Thanks Dalzomo!)
Quite a lot of additions in this version!

Daisuki's content has been mostly completed with her endings, emancipation event (to access dating her) and the pimping event. It's still missing the girlfriend commands which will come later. This concludes CarpeNoctem's work on Daisuki and he'll switch to Nabila for next version.

Besides this, there are several important changes for the game:

Travel in general

I've put back the text travel mode to work with the latest changes (tracker spell, job, shop and so on). The text list should make it easier for beginners to move around the city and less confusing than icons. Additional info will appear when hovering the text if needed (like the shops opening time). Having the tracker spell on will change the color of the exit to red making it easy and fast to move toward the girl. Same when you have an event transition since only the available exit will be shown and you won't need to move the mouse unlike icon mode.

Besides this new mode to travel around, I've also enabled quick traveling using the city map even without the teleportation spell or cheats by simply double clicking the destination. This should reduce the number of clicks but the downside will be you will miss events which might have triggered if you had walked normally. Moreover, if you try to travel in a room with a girl, it doesn't mean she'll be there when you arrive since time do pass like normal when using fast travel. Using cheats or teleportation won't have this downside. The usual restrictions apply when quick traveling so you'll need the key to fast travel inside a house or a room at night and if you have a follower, she'll need enough follow time or you won't be able to fast travel to your destination. You can't use running mode with quick travel though (maybe I'll add this later).

I've also adjusted the bus travel mode (now 10% faster than walking) and the taxi (reduced cost per minute and now 25% faster than walking) to match this change and keep those two ways to travel interesting.

Rollback feature

You can now rollback during events with the mouse wheel or the keyboard arrows. You can't rollback choices though. That's a basic feature, sorry it took so long to add it in Glassix.

Search events

I've added new search events when the player can look around. So you might not only find keys now. The result is based on the location and luck. Seldom visited places will have higher chance for a positive result. The Devil's Luck spell will also not only increase the chance to find something but also increase the chance to get more. At the moment, you can only get money or sexen.

Nearby events feature

This is the surprise I was talking about in a previous post. This feature should make the game so much smoother for beginners and even old time players. This feature will simply show you the way to one nearby triggerable event, first looking inside your current building, if none found, it'll look in your current district. It will display a little star near the exit (if icon travel mode is on) or change the color to green (if text travel mode is on) and when hovering the star or text, you'll have more details about the destination, how to trigger it and how much time before the event expires. Nearby event also appear on the city map to make it even easier to reach them with the quick travel option from above. In the options, you can choose to display all events, only unique event, only daily events or simply disable this feature if you wish. There is also an icon in the top right menu to toggle the visibility of the icon/text if you wish to temporarily disable this feature (for example if you are already planning to move to another event). Only events with a location or building or zone conditions can appear. So for example, when a girl pees or takes a bath, it'll show (that fixes some complaints from players saying it was hard to keep track of those ;) ) but the night events will not appear (which is actually a good thing otherwise it would spam the player with event each night)

This feature might still have some quirks like if the girl needs to pee, bath or go to bed unexpectedly while you were walking to her for the nearby event, she'll change location but the nearby event helper will not be updated properly. Or if the player moves too far away from the event and won't have time to go back to trigger the event. I'll fix those small quirks in the next patch.

But overall, this feature should make the game much more enjoyable and help the player just play the game and discover events naturally instead of having to check the event list all the time.

Improved game flow:

To increase even further the smooth flow of the game, I've added and reorganized some events in the Help menu which now has two panels of info. The first panel has basic info needed for the first few days while the second panel will contain info which will unlock as you play the game and happens also quite early, like an event to introduce the different ways to travel around town I mentioned above or an event to introduce the Event list window and how it works.

More money:

I've added 2 new ways to get money (Besides the new search events which would then make 3 actually). The first one is to simply ask a girl. It's a daily repeatable event when you talk to a girl but will cost you some affection. The amount received depends on how rich the girl is. The second way is some pocket money given each Mondays by Aiko and the amount will depend on your grades. Since grades change each two weeks, it means the same amount will be given two following weeks so be sure to study for your exams :p

Event accessibility:

Another complaint from players which should be fixed in this version is that a few events were unavailable if the obedience was risen too fast. That mainly concerns the "Just an ordinary day" events and I've made it so those events can now be triggered once at any level. I might tweak it a little more in the patch because the current fix is not enough in my opinion but I was already late for the release so it's pushed like this for now.

Interface update:

There are new options in the game options menu to change the new features and I've also updated the new game window to display the important options before starting a game since players might not look at options at first. This should make things less confusing.

There are a lot of other minor stuff and of course, bug fixes in this version. You can check the changelog for those.

I hope the game will be easier to play for beginners with those new additions and changes since I received several comments about how hard it was to play the game over the course of the developer. Now that I had some time to look into it, those new features and changes appeared natural and I hope you'll enjoy them.

Enjoy!

Completed Lust Complex

Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:47 am
Profile WWW
Rank 15
Rank 15

Hi guys,

Here is Glassix 0.51 PUBLIC release

Download links

Changelog
  • Added Ayane, a junior student, Ayumi's sister and Fujiko's daughter
  • The administrative assistant job is now introduced by Marylin
  • The lifeguard assistant job is now introduced by Tokie
  • Added Nabila level 2
  • Added Ayane level 1 & 2
  • Fixed bug preventing to go to the girl's status page when clicking on her icon on the city map (Thanks Thanny!)
  • Fixed bug with events not registering as completed in the event list (Thanks Slifer83!)
So, following the latest poll where you voted to add a new character, Ayumi's sister, here she is: Ayane, a new junior student. She's kind of a bookworm with a lack of fashion sense, cold to others and only focus on studies. It'll be up to you to warm up this ice queen :p

I've also reintroduced the 2 missing jobs. The lifeguard assistant job is now introduced by Tokie, the aquatic park teller and the administrative assistant job is introduced by Marylin, the townhall secretary. Both events keep the original characters, meaning you'll see Shiho and Wakana, two of the characters which have been removed. Despite their appearance, they are still not on our planning list anymore. I just left those events as they were in case the related girls were reintroduced in the far, far, far, far future :p

Finally, there was still an issue with the registration of event completion, messing with follow up events. Not sure how it'll affect your old save files, I think it should be ok, but for new games, chain events should now properly be registered as completed.

Enjoy!

Completed Lust Complex

Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:13 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 407 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next